[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: hsvdin0

● Time & Date of Incident - 10 minutes ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1076...i.mpr.html
● Replay Timestamps: 22:45.00

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Banned from Ash for 2 days because of breaking rule 10.1.1
Quote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

I didn't drive wrong way on the autobahn, I didn't find myself on the wrongside of the Autobahn.
You was on the wrongside of the Autobahn in comparison to your pursuit. You drove away and gained an unfair advantage. Ban justified.
(2015-07-12 20:25)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]You was on the wrongside of the Autobahn in comparison to your pursuit. You drove away and gained an unfair advantage. Ban justified.

I am sorry but I can not find what I did wrong in the rules. What you just said is completely new to me.
Rules Wrote:If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn

You found yourself on the wrong side.

Rules Wrote:Wait for the cops to catch up.

You didnt wait for them to catch up.

Rules Wrote:You must not gain an advantage.

You lost the cops.
I understand the 2nd and 3rd part, however, I can only say again that I didn't wrongwayed a single meter on the autobahn, therefore I do not think rule 10.1.1 applies here.
I am sure the rule is made for a case when someone takes the wrong exit at the roundabout and drives wrong way - then he is of course supposed to stop.

If you still think this justifies immediately a ban instead of a warning (I didn't know that's not allowed, more like cop's fault if they push me over there), then you may deny this unban request.
You may also want to consider when deciding that you were bad tempered in general at this point obviously because of two other players and gave "the whole server a final warning" that if something happens he/she will be gone for 12 hours.

Good night and see you either tomorrow or on Wednesday!
Dino
You didnt wrong way, yet the rule still states that:

Rules Wrote:If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased

You found yourself on the wrongside in comparison to the pursuit.

Yes you are correct when you say "someone takes the wrong exit at the roundabout", however this is not the only thing the rule covers.

Yes I do feel a ban is the best course of action. I was not bad tempered atall in the server, I didnt give the 'whole server' a warning, just you and your friends messing around with arab names.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's