[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RaceRoom Racing Experience - "Free to play"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RaceRoom Racing Experience

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racer by Sector 3 Studios (Formerly SimBin), the game features many purchasable cars and tracks, scaling from 2014 GT3 cars, to Group 5 legends, although the game comes pre-loaded with a few cars and three tracks. RRE is available through steam as a free download and aims to be a simulator.

Although the game features a lot of things you can purchase in game, I think they are all fairly priced and done to a very high standard.

I downloaded this tonight (Just upgraded my GPU) as I wanted to see how the new graphics card would handle it and well I was delighted with how fun the game was, it is worth a download for the insane hill climb stage alone. If you are bored and want some stupidly good fun, throw on the Silhouette race car thing, and the hill climb track (Both free) and drive!
Is it like LFS where we can have cruise servers and stuff ? Tongue

Game looks nice.
No, it's a race sim not a cruise sim, just like LFS.
(2015-07-17 08:19)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's a race sim not a cruise sim, just like LFS.

(2015-07-17 06:45)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it like LFS where we can have cruise servers and stuff ? Tongue
LFS is a race sim, which one we use for cruise

And RaceRoom looks to be a good game , will try it
Game is bad. Smile
Why? I like it expect the fact it costs way too much IMO. And it was awful job to try get a proper FFB, but when once found it was pretty cool game Smile
Reference URL's