[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Memories - TC Events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going through old replays and noticed still have ones from old events Smile decided make a quick video.

Awesome vid stevo, really quite some time ago. I bet you still remember that oval race quite well Tongue

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=918082
Haha man, I was young then =/. I did take it serious, but I laugh about it now lol, I think it's more all the time and effort, I race to win, second is first last Tongue

God I sound so serious in that thread, cheers Pipa Tongue looking in the thread it's easy for them to start a flame war inbetween themselves Tongue
If you don't race to win you shouldn't race at all Thumbup1

Isn't FOX event coming up soon, like february? Ohmy
I have no memories of me racing the XRT or FOX Ohmy Bet I crashed in the first corner Tongue

Nice vid!
+1 for all the good time and memories Smile
You would put in the replay of me getting glitched out of the FOX WE1 event wouldn't you... Tongue
That music make's me crying

Justkidding

Nicenice video
Nice one Stevo Smile. I didn't realize you were a GLOW member.

Btw - nice sig, Street. Lmao. Laugh
I'm like a whore, I've been everywhere Tongue haha street was just slight oversteer then went into the grass Tongue tbh I went onto grass on first lap into last, but managed to finish 3rd Tongue
Lol Stevo was in GLOW? Ohmy
I wasn't even playing LFS on that time btw, didn't even know it existed Tongue
(2012-01-29 21:03)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Lol Stevo was in GLOW? Ohmy
I wasn't even playing LFS on that time btw, didn't even know it existed Tongue

Lol he was one of the guys who made me join GLOW Biggrin
Reference URL's