[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New PC Advice(s) - HELP NEEDED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
But to be honest once you get it you really get the hang of it and it just makes everything easier instead of constantly moving your mouse here and there, try it Tongue
(2015-07-17 22:45)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]But to be honest once you get it you really get the hang of it and it just makes everything easier instead of constantly moving your mouse here and there, try it Tongue

I tried it once and knocked the computer off the table.
I find it really easy and helpful, while I'm driving I can click on players, send sets, everything is easy even outside of LFS.
I saw something in the local computer store that caught my attention while I was looking for a sager laptop, I saw a laptop called Lenovo Y50, is it good/durable?
(2015-07-22 20:59)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I saw something in the local computer store that caught my attention while I was looking for a sager laptop, I saw a laptop called Lenovo Y50, is it good/durable?

Yeah, I think so. I could actually consider buying one for myself.
Yeah, it's not that expensive and it has 12GB RAM (I think) and 2 Nvidia graphics card.
Now I don't know what to choose.. Lenovo Y50 or Asus N550JK-DS71T Mellow
Hey guys, thanks for all the help!

Just today I left the hospital and got a new ASUS laptop and went back to Qatar. Core i7, Nvidia geforce gtx950m. I'll post specs later and I got it for 1,019$

Thanks again!

~KooKoo
Have nice time with new laptop!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's