[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report [COP] David (Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Seal..

Their LFS username(s): Gol75
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] David

Main reason(s): Head 2 head wrecking ram in chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9bcqo...d2head.mpr

Replay timestamps:
1:17:26 - intentionaly rammed by [COP] David

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Hello, great fast chase was affected by intentional head to head ram by David. I did u-turn, War infront of me reacted well..cops behind, includes David, did WW in the corner, it´s ok, but David saw me far infront, but he still did WW, left a gass to get some traction, aimed on me and intentionaly hit me head to head which killed my steering. I tried to avoid him, almost 4 wheels on the grass, but he didn´t and he had time to react. That´s not a move for a COP. Thank you for your time. Iacob Smile
Hi Iacob,

Im very sorry for what happened.
Im new cop, just passed basic training and trying to be very careful. It was accident, and i would NEVER try to do that.
I remember that, i didnt see you before it was too late. I think i had some lag, which i have some times. I have been in so many chases now, so i can't remember what there happened. But one thing is sure, and it's that i didn't try that.
Im very careful new cop, im not going to ram.
It was my fault, because i didnt look map enough, but in 150-160kmh in corner its not that easy.
One possible is too, that i thought you are civilian and going to give a way. I was all the time of chase cop3 and didn't was close of you.
I believe all does mistakes some times.
I know that is not cop move. Im not that stypid, that i would ram peoples.
I said there sorry, because i know i was hitted you, ACCIDENTALLY.
I didn't know that you are coming back, because other cops was going straight too, and i was just cop3. I had too speed 150-160kmh.

That was just accident, and i can't do anything than just say sorry.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I do believe this was a genuine accident after watching the replay. There was very little time for David to react, but he should have checked his map before wrongsiding.

David all I'm going to ask is that you try and stay on the right side and always check your map before you wrongside during chases or outside of chases.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's