[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report [CSR]Wouter[MED] (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): i-love-cruise
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR]Wouter[MED]

Main reason(s):
  • Ramming on purpose
  • Lying

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.upload.ee/files/4843182/Did_i...t.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: 18:41:94 - 19:10:83

Description of incident (inc date & time):
18:41:94 - My vehicle has come to a full stop, with hazard lights on. I turned my car as much as I could to the right.
18:44:61 - Wouter slows down, and maintains 160 km/h
18:48:45 - Wouter speeds up for no apparent reason
18:51:48 - Turns into my lane, again for no apparent reason
18:52:21 - Collision
19:10:83 - I come back after solving the updating of anti-virus.

I would like to note that, there was no sign of any attempt to avoid this collision from his side (braking, steering away etc).

I know you're not allowed to stop at the autobahn like that, but I had to due to it kept on annoying me. It didn't even take a minute, and I stopped where I did because it were just at a place were the lane has gotten tighter anyway, so I was kinda parked in "cover."

I attempted to solve this ingame, talking with him but he keeps on denying that he did this on purpose.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
My initial assumption was that the crash itself was indeed questionable, he must have seen you there and yet chose to change lane and hit you with zero attempt to steer around or brake. Having spoken to him just now on CityDriving Two, he's told me that it was a lack of concentration on what was infront of him and i'm inclined to believe him as he has no real history for breaking rules here. He did also apologise later on for the incident:

2015-07-15 15:10:28 UTC One (Kyoto) i-love-cruise [CSR]Wouter[MED] : Sorry that i've crashed you, but it's dangerous to stand in a corner on the Autobahn.

Following our conversation on the server i've made sure that he understands that he should have apologised immediately and that he tries his best to avoid such incidents in the future. I have logged this as a warning.

Wouter does have a point though, you shouldn't really park there, you're bound to get hit by somebody, most likely by accident.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's