[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request; Vincent (Unban Request Denied by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Vincentw97

- Time & Date of Incident: I have no idea

- Replay / Screenshot Link: None
- Replay Timestamps: None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

So, Paul came downstairs about, 15 minutes ago, laughing and telling me that I was banned. As the conversation continued on TS, between Paul and Street, it got clear that I seemed to be banned for ramming?

When, where, and who? (Please include a replay)
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Firstly, its nice to see paul thinks its a laughing matter to be banned, but anyway we will deal with that if he makes a unban request.

During the replay from this forum report I see you going down highway1 and fully ramming "Johan". Doesn't matter if it was a joke or not, the fact is you guys was just plain ramming him down highway1 instead of actually towing and helping him. Then towards the end of the replay we see you ramming Johan into the pits which sends him flying down the pitlane which could've made him hit people.

Forum report: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1844

I know the forum report doesn't say your name, but as you was involved I feel its only fair you get punished as well for your actions. Watch from 10minutes to the end.
Paul didn't realise that he was banned himself to, but that won't matter (for me). (His smile disapeared when I said he was banned to, for 30 days, and lost his cop-rights)

First off, Johan had, more then 250km's on his trip-o-meter. So we did what we could do to get him into the pit, though he still lost his KM's afterall.

Alright, fair is fair, I hitted Johan, slightly hard, but so did [GLOW] Nick. He isnt being reported, and neither is he punished. I'll sit out my ban, as I accept it. But, the thing with Nick, isnt really fair.
I watched the replay and at no point I don't see [GLOW] Nick fully ramming Johan like you, paul and lewis did. He sometimes moved Johan's car but at slow speeds and was actually trying to tow him normally, I fail to see how ramming someone down a highway1 at 100mph could be the best way to save his km's. If you guys just simply helped him along and not ram him then it would've been fine.

If you feel [GLOW] Nick was also ramming please give me timestamps on the replay and I will re-check it to see if any action should be taken against him also.
Nick hits Johan flatout, at 14.45.
Okay so I seen this now which I missed earlier, so as Nick only did 1thing although he did hit Johan at 55mph. Nick will be given a very strong warning about this and about what he did, the reason Nick is only getting a warning and you have received a ban is because you participated in it a lot more than nick and the things you did was far worse than nick. If Nick is caught doing this again then action will be taken.
Alright, that will do I guess.

Thanks for your time.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's