[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: (Refund Request Denied by Pipa) Refund Request - Rockclan (Kyoto)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Rockclan

- Time & Date of Incident: 16-7-2015 @ 19:40 GMT+2

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bydljh...in+SZ2.mpr
- Replay Timestamps: 13:40.00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

Usually I don't mind about a fine, for what ever reason, but here I feel I'm uncertain if the cop fined me within the rules.

At 13:40.00 I enter SZ2 with my FZ5 driving KBS steering. I give a puff of gas and I start losing it as I press hand brake and brake (since I wanted to avoid a collision with cop Vito). Sadly I slide slightly into him, bumping his nose.

Ofcourse that was a bit clumsy of me and the collision was my bad, but since it happened in SZ2, I said "SORRY" and intended to drive towards the SZ2 pitstall.

However cop VITO, decided to chase me and fine me 150€ for "Causing a collision".

Now I might be wrong, but in the years I've been on TC City-Driving, SZ2 @ Kyoto Ring was always considered a Stunt-Zone, therefor fining for a collision, especially a non intended one, should not be allowed?

Therefor I on a active way kept driving a few meters and telling cop Vito not to fine me cause it happened in SZ2.

If I am right in this, I would like to request a refund. But if I'm wrong, then I don't mind the fine.

Thanks for reading!

Rocky7
(2015-07-16 18:02)Rocky7up Wrote: [ -> ]Now I might be wrong, but in the years I've been on TC City-Driving, SZ2 @ Kyoto Ring was always considered a Stunt-Zone, therefor fining for a collision, especially a non intended one, should not be allowed?

It is a stuntzone.

Quote:10.1.3. Allowable stunt areas: Unused pits
http://city-driving.co.uk/rules/#server

However the driving laws still apply and cops can uphold them.
We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.
Reference URL's