[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: omg Thomas. unban me! (Unban Request Denied by Thomas)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Oggeboyy

- Time & Date of Incident: 2012-01-29

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Hi Thomas. I do not understand why you chides me for ramming. 5 pc crashed into me, then suddenly stood one person in the way so I happen to run into him. then you say that I get banned for ramming. do not understand this so weird if I'll be honest. and yesterday when my police was removed, I was in a chase and he chased I drove on the wrong side so I accidentally brush against a guy who got on the wrong side when you take away my police also. I have read all the rules can be everything, but he drove on the wrong side so I have to stalk him. omg guys.

By Oggeboyy
Do you really want me to upload the replay of you intentionally driving full throttle into a user? Because honestly, it'll make you look a bit silly if I did.

You rammed the user on two different occasions at high speed and you're trying to tell me it was an accident?
it's not just me you chide you chide 3 pc. I slow fuckin up but could not so I collide. there were five pieces of ramming into me. and it tells you nothing about. think you should not be a member Tc. This really is recorded.

Administrator Message by: Thomas

Infraction issued for swearing. Please refrain for using offensive language
I think you should be banned for longer just for the way your speaking to us.
Your rams were fully intentional, and I am now trying to get hold of a replay to show you.

I suggest refraining from using offensive language, as it will not help your case.
Okay, replay link: http://www.mediafire.com/?b2k20bbmmb2u8eg

Please observe the following timestamps:

1:19:10 - Ramming

Did you attempt to take evasive action by steering away: No

Did you attempt to use your footbrake: No, intact you accelerated when you saw they were in the road

-----

When you hit him, he appears to ram you in revenge, and then you ram him again:

1:21:47

Did you attempt to take evasive action by steering away: No

Did you attempt to use your footbrake: No

On the last occasion you had a lot of time to react but took no evasive action and just held your line straight into his car. It appears both of you were constantly crashing each other (not to mention the amount of times you wrong sided people in-between those two time stamps.
the funniest thing is that I have not swords. and it is not the first time all run into me. so needless to chide me when it not only was I who happen to run into him. do not think it should be a ban. menmen can not be bothered with this.
The replay clearly shows you ramming, and I can't really understand what you're trying to say.

Unban will be denied because it is only a short one.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's