[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: siurdalx

● Time & Date of Incident: 2015-07-01 11:43:59

● Replay / Screenshot Link: replay not recorded
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

well basically i got really frustrated with the fact that i got fined 300+ for an incident the i couldnt have avoided... this was the scenario.. i was behind a cop (not sure who it was) that was also behind a car, the car in front crashed into a splitting guard rail so the cop crashed into him and i obviously had no where to go but into the cop, then he decides to pull me over and fine me for causing an accident so i tryed to reason with him because i got pulled over for something i didnt even cause or could avoid but then he fined me a very unfair amount so i insulted him about 3 times then got banned for 120 days...
i didnt do anything wrong besides the post insults (wont happen again) and i think i deserve an unban
thanks
shroommacher
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello

I'll quote you the things you said:

Chatlog Wrote:2015-07-01 11:35:56 UTC One (Sydney) siurdalx Shroommacher : sort yourself out
2015-07-01 11:35:42 UTC One (Sydney) siurdalx Shroommacher : your stupid if you think that
2015-07-01 11:35:08 UTC One (Sydney) siurdalx Shroommacher : kill yourself
2015-07-01 11:34:50 UTC One (Sydney) siurdalx Shroommacher : your shit

You really think that telling someone to kill them self is acceptable? It really isn't, and is in fact one of the harshest things you could have said to someone, not long after telling them that they're "shit". Regardless of the incident at hand, telling someone to kill them self is repugnant.

Had you not have said that particular line, I may have been a little more lenient with your ban, but at the moment, it is 100% deserved.
of course its not but when you pull someones hairs then obviously they're gonna snap.. and wheres the justice with your illegal prosecution? post the replay so we can all see what happened. you weren't at all lenient with me in first place so i dont understand how you could be "more" lenient with me. at the moment it looks like you are trying to cover up your illegal fine by emphasizing my remarks..

i've been on this server for 7+ years and it never use to be this power abusive until 1-2 years ago.. what has happened to this server
(2015-07-25 09:43)nick1998 Wrote: [ -> ]but when you pull someones hairs then obviously they're gonna snap..

Yes, of course. There is a line though. You crossed that line and were punished accordingly for it. The "your shit" remark was quite frankly enough, let alone proceeding to tell someone to kill themselves.

(2015-07-25 09:43)nick1998 Wrote: [ -> ]post the replay so we can all see what happened.

The replay is irrelevant here. The incident occurred in the chat log. The text I quoted supports as the evidence I need here.

(2015-07-25 09:43)nick1998 Wrote: [ -> ]you weren't at all lenient with me in first place so i dont understand how you could be "more" lenient with me.

I could have easily given you a one year ban. Telling someone to kill themselves is by no means acceptable. Moreover, given your extensive history for abuse and insulting on our servers, this length of ban could have been susceptible.

(2015-07-25 09:43)nick1998 Wrote: [ -> ]at the moment it looks like you are trying to cover up your illegal fine by emphasizing my remarks..

1. I wasn't the person who issued the fine
  2. You were banned for nothing else but your remarks, hence why I posted those only

(2015-07-25 09:43)nick1998 Wrote: [ -> ]i've been on this server for 7+ years and it never use to be this power abusive until 1-2 years ago.. what has happened to this server

This isn't relevant to your request, but I'm sure that at any point in the server's history, if you had said the aforementioned to someone then you would have been punished more or less the same.

Given your time to respond to this unban request and the fact that I was already on the verge of denying it, I will be denying it now, since I'm not going to continue to wait 5 days for a response from you. You're entitled to an unban appeal, but ensure you read the conditions before doing so.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's