[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I'm sorry. I can only say it so many ways...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'll get straight to the point:

No, this isn't an unban request or an appeal, I know well enough where they go after 3 years of denied appealing and apologizing but I can't try clear that up any more than I have done other than trying again when you allow me to which I believe is around this time next year.

I just wanted to apologize publicly because there's only so many ways I can make it obvious that I mean it and with this being a public thread, anyone can reply, not just [TC] Leaders just so I can just attempt to prove myself again. I made a huge mistake, I have, I accept it and I just say the same things every time I come back. All I want is to prove myself so you feel safe enough to have me back around someday. As a grown person I am paying for my mistakes as a kid and I have learned from them.

I don't expect any replies or even this thread to stay open very long. Kind of just a place to ask me anything; I'm only seeking forgiveness so one day I can return to your servers, where I had fun with the rest of the community. Just without my juvenile actions.

Kind regards,
Seven.
Hello seven u said anyone can ask questions i was wondering your ban has been so long ..... you must have done summin real bad to be banned of the servers .. and not being funny or nasty but how do we know u have changed as we have many people say soory dint mean to do it within a week another ban. I would like to see you on the server as its enjoyment for everyone
Don't worry about being nasty, I probably deserve it but thank you for being so respectful. To answer your questions, yeah, it was real bad. Myself and a group of friends who are now also banned impersonated TC staff on another server. I then returned on an alternate account. I'm the only one from the group that has returned seeking forgiveness for this huge mistake; I take responsibility for my actions, recognize they should have never happened and solemnly swear they will never happen again - I'm not that kid anymore.

You can't be sure I've changed, that I understand clearly. I can only say that I've changed because I have made new connections and kept old ones. I'm still a long lasting member of the well respected Demo community, Airattack. I have my own Virtual Company in Euro Truck Simulator 2 which has required a lot of maturity to maintain, especially when managing people. I now have a job, again, which requires maturity and respect which I now give to everyone.

I can only hope that my apology will be accepted, I wouldn't put so much time and effort into returning if I didn't actually mean it as that wastes [TC]s time which I'm sure they'd much rather spend maintaining the quality of the servers than on some random that made a hassle for them previously. If there was a feasible way I could prove myself to TC, I'd do it.
Your response and your original thread shows us you are really striving for forgiveness.

Good luck on your unban appeal(s) and I hope to see you in the near future.
just fyi, incase u missed it, you may appeal since four weeks:

Pipa ' Wrote: [ -> ]Your last appeal got denied on the "22.06.2014". So you may appeal again after the 22.06.2015 and make sure it is an appeal and not a request.

Quote:If you have appealed this ban already, it must have been at least one year ago
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

or did you in since 22.05. and it got moved out of public sight?
(2015-07-21 11:00)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]or did you in since 22.05. and it got moved out of public sight?

Unban appeals are out of the public sight. They are only visible to the user and us.
@KooKoo: I am.

@Barney: I had my appeal denied again this year. As Pipa said they aren't publicly visible.
Can i ask why are you banned? And why do you know that this wont happen again?
I cant do nothing for you, but i belive on you
(2015-07-21 19:44)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Can i ask why are you banned? And why do you know that this wont happen again?
I cant do nothing for you, but i belive on you

(2015-07-21 09:12)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry about being nasty, I probably deserve it but thank you for being so respectful. To answer your questions, yeah, it was real bad. Myself and a group of friends who are now also banned impersonated TC staff on another server. I then returned on an alternate account. I'm the only one from the group that has returned seeking forgiveness for this huge mistake; I take responsibility for my actions, recognize they should have never happened and solemnly swear they will never happen again - I'm not that kid anymore.

You can't be sure I've changed, that I understand clearly. I can only say that I've changed because I have made new connections and kept old ones. I'm still a long lasting member of the well respected Demo community, Airattack. I have my own Virtual Company in Euro Truck Simulator 2 which has required a lot of maturity to maintain, especially when managing people. I now have a job, again, which requires maturity and respect which I now give to everyone.

I can only hope that my apology will be accepted, I wouldn't put so much time and effort into returning if I didn't actually mean it as that wastes [TC]s time which I'm sure they'd much rather spend maintaining the quality of the servers than on some random that made a hassle for them previously. If there was a feasible way I could prove myself to TC, I'd do it.
I ask for concrete reason , not for what in generaly make on TC, i want to know what exactly make. Can you tell me that KooKoo?
And where is sayed that a short sentence of that be sure that wont happen again? Maybe like : Im mature and i dont going to do it cuz i love tc or something like this.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean Borja? KooKoo just quoted my post where I explain why I got banned and why it would never happen again. If you're asking for it simplified:

I betrayed TCs trust by impersonating them. After 3 years I feel the wound has healed, I respect TC now too much to betray them again and I have grown since then so I feel a final chance when I appeal next isn't out of the question.

All this thread is is discussion and to show TC that I'm not a careless kid anymore, that I'm facing the community publicly about my actions to resolve them among the community (and staff) should they wish to question or comment. To be perfectly honest I'm surprised -and thankful- TC haven't closed this thread so I can hopefully do just that - prove myself.
What im asking is what had do yo did, because you have request unban sometimes and were denied. Just want to know if called someone idi_t, or use some hacks, what exactly

And yes, seems to be mature, but if you did something wrong in past..hope to see you one day at roads Smile
(2015-07-22 07:12)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]What im asking is what had do yo did, because you have request unban sometimes and were denied. Just want to know if called someone idi_t, or use some hacks, what exactly

And yes, seems to be mature, but if you did something wrong in past..hope to see you one day at roads Smile

(2015-07-22 06:30)Seven Wrote: [ -> ]I betrayed TCs trust by impersonating them. After 3 years I feel the wound has healed, I respect TC now too much to betray them again and I have grown since then so I feel a final chance when I appeal next isn't out of the question.

Quote: im·per·son·ate
imˈpərsəˌnāt/
verb
pretend to be (another person) as entertainment or in order to deceive someone.
Well, I hope that you get un-banned

Seeing the effort that you're putting in your unban requests & the duration you've spent away of the servers... Good luck.
KooKoo, please. I just had explained to him what i had adked. Because he start saying : Dont knwo what you mean Borja. And i had explained what i meaned,not requesting to get explained another time. Thanks for your quotes.
I didn't hack, Borja - if that's what you mean. I was just greatly disrespectful, allowing myself to be influenced by others since I was a kid then. Sorry I still don't understand your question very well, I hope I answered it... Confused
Yes you do it.

So, i dont understand why TC dont unban you..
Since the community still don't seem to be able to trust our judgement and you, Seven appear to have forgotten about some of the details of what you did, I'll help remind you.

You got banned for impersonating our admins, yes and maybe you would've been forgiven for that by now but unfortunately you then evaded that ban (1 year 10 months ago) and managed to get away with it for nearly 2 months and 22,000 kilometers worth of driving. What's worse is you also nearly walked away with a large amount of the Gumball prize money that year too. If we hadn't have noticed it was you, you would've taken that money away from someone who actually deserved to win it. From that moment you well and truly lost our trust.

I agree it's a shame but you brought it upon yourself I'm afraid.
I believe on judgement, but if he only say a little part of the ban, others users can't believe in why he dont get unbanned. Thanks for say it Pete

Gl in future Seven
Seeing this now, I would predict that any person would have taken the same action, however, second chances are free and to give out, it wouldn't hurt, would it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's