[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:alikaptan13

● Time & Date of Incident Tomorrow 23Confused1? ( 20.07.15 )

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Joking my firend with little bit slang but writed wrong channel. And people misunderstand. İm just joking with my friend. Admin understood i was cursing him. And banned me.
Edit your post to fit the template located here, then I'll deal with your request.

I've checked your chat log. You weren't actually talking one bit with anyone in channel chat. Everything you were saying was in the main chat. You clearly insulted the cop by saying "this son of a bitch", because as soon as he chased you, you said that.

Whether you meant it jokingly or not, as soon as it was said in the main chat, it became insulting, hence why I removed you from the server—also not long after you continuously speaking Turkish in the main chat, despite other admins and myself best efforts to get you to stop.
(2015-07-21 13:46)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Edit your post to fit the template located here, then I'll deal with your request.

I've checked your chat log. You weren't actually talking one bit with anyone in channel chat. Everything you were saying was in the main chat. You clearly insulted the cop by saying "this son of a bitch", because as soon as he chased you, you said that.

Whether you meant it jokingly or not, as soon as it was said in the main chat, it became insulting, hence why I removed you from the server—also not long after you continuously speaking Turkish in the main chat, despite other admins and myself best efforts to get you to stop.

Misunderstand is here. İ was writing 2. sentence after 1 but i wasnt because you banned me. İf you wasnt banned me i was complete my sentence and no misunderstand. And i have 1 request pls check why he was chasing me ? i didnt wrong anything.
Thanks
But why was it such a coincidence that as soon as you were started to be chased, you said "orospu çocuğu bu"? I don't believe you that it wasn't in reference to the officer. On top of all this, you were speaking Turkish in the main chat, which is breaking a rule in itself.
(2015-07-21 14:18)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]But why was it such a coincidence that as soon as you were started to be chased, you said "orospu çocuğu bu"? I don't believe you that it wasn't in reference to the officer. On top of all this, you were speaking Turkish in the main chat, which is breaking a rule in itself.

We werent talking about officer.Why i curse officer i dont have problem with officers. But my friend blocking the road and i was braked and spin. He was started to chasing me. İm sorry about it coincidence and misunderstand. Your choice
I'm not convinced. Since on the build up to this event, you were non-stop trolling and breaking rules: drifting the roundabout, despite being told not to plenty of times and speaking Turkish. I think the break is deserved and you can hopefully learn to stop breaking rules on your return.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's