[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report SaFeeR (WW AB) (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: B!ll [cz]

Their LFS username: safeer-ss
Their in-game nickname: SaFeeR #20

Main reason: Wrong way on autobahn.

Replay link: 99MB replay
Replay timestamps:
  • 4:36:30.xx - wrong way
  • 4:36:42.xx - wrong way
  • 4:36:54.xx - causing accident by unnecessary delays on the Autobahn
  • 4:40:00.xx - attempt to wrong way but Felix blocked him.
  • 4:40:30.xx - Wrong way and escape from chase.

Description of incident:
He did it in purpose escape from chase. We tried to explain him what he did wrong but he was playing troll game and absolutely doesn't care about that he broke rule what is here for good reason.

i am a cop , i was chasing many players and they WW many times .
i didn't do WW Intel i was chasing players and when the escaped nobody tell them they were wrong.
i was expecting auto-spec because i was driving in wrong side.
if i was wrong im very sorry and it will not happen again .
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
SaFeeR: What you did is not tolerated I'm afraid. It's a very strict rule that you must follow at all times. You don't need to be spectated automatically to be in the wrong, it's wrong full stop so you will receive a warning for this. Do not repeat it in future, if you so happen to be on the wrong side you wait for the cops. Do NOT gain an advantage from it.

Bill: Don't be afraid to follow him for a short period of time since the rules do allow this.

Quote:10.1.1. Driving wrong way on the Autobahn is strictly forbidden, even during chases.
If you find yourself on the wrong side of the Autobahn while being chased, you are expected to turn around, slow down and wait for the cops to catch up. You must not gain an advantage.

Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:

1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's