[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banishment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was just wondering for how long i'm banned? Can't find how many days I got left..

/AN21
You're not, according to your URS.
Okay... But when i try to connect it says: host refused connection. I can connect to other servers but not this one... Maybe you know what the problem is?

/AN21
Try now.
Hello, once again this happens to me.... "host refused connection" Please can you fix it once again?

/AN21
Your account has been linked with "Hetsarn" and "Hetsarn" has received a 182day ban, as your account is linked with this your account has also been banned.
What do you mean with linked? I haven't been on for like several days and haven't done anything etc. Please can you explain for me...
By "linked" I mean that either "Hetsarn" has access to your account, or you have access to "Hetsarn" account.
I've never heard Hetsarn or know him? Apparently he seems to harm my account by hacking it. But do I really deserve to be banned half a year because of someone who hacked me?

Can I appeal this decision in any way?

/AN21
If you make a unban request in this section: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

The admin who placed the ban will look into it further for you.
...but don't hold out much hope. Once the accounts have been linked, you'll need a lot of strong evidence to show us that it can't be accessed by the same user again, or never has been.
(2012-02-08 19:18)AN21 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard Hetsarn or know him? Apparently he seems to harm my account by hacking it. But do I really deserve to be banned half a year because of someone who hacked me?

/AN21

Do you happen to know someone from Göteborg playing LFS?
(2012-02-09 07:48)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-08 19:18)AN21 Wrote: [ -> ]I've never heard Hetsarn or know him? Apparently he seems to harm my account by hacking it. But do I really deserve to be banned half a year because of someone who hacked me?

/AN21

Do you happen to know someone from Göteborg playing LFS?

I live in Gothenburg but I do not know anyone else who plays LFS or LFC. This is my suspicion that someone has hacked me. I have not played for about 2 weeks and then I had not been banned for anything. Therefore, someone else has been on my account and tried to get me banned. I have no other explanation for why I would otherwise have been banned since I am law abiding and know the rules very well.

For my own security I have now both change my password on my LFS-Account and hotmail.

/AN21
I would also like to get a full explanation of my punishment that I have received Due to the nature of the hacker (182 days / ends: 2012-08-02) Hill-climbing and a complete disregard for the rules. Do you have any evidence that might point out who it is that has been on my account.

Since I personally do not know anything about hacking or computers, I would certainly enjoy receiving all the information I can get to understand my "punishment" that is currently unjustified.
Personally, I play LFS to relax and enjoy the cars very much, this is a great sadness for me when LFC is one of my favorite games.

While I am now studying gastronomy at the university, there's not much free time and when I have free time I dispose it in this game. Please do not take this from me, it will be a big void for me.

Best regards

/ AN21
Last year, it was brought to our attention that the user "Hetsarn" had been using your account to avoid a ban on their own account. As he had access to your account it was banned to prevent him from accessing the servers (as was another account that he had also used).

As he has had access previously, we assume that he can access it again so we keep them linked.
This I had no idea about, and probably he has been able to reach my account because I had not changed the password because I then was uncertain about this event.

As I now know that there are people who wish to make other people bad, I will continue to change the password periodically to prevent this.

I still think I do not deserve to be excommunicated because of this person and if something happens to me again, it's my own fault, and then I take upon myself to be punished like this because of my imprudence.

Best regards

/ AN21
Have you ever had any interaction with Hetsarn, either on our servers or otherwise?
Never heard of him and I've never seen him on the serv.
Ok, from what you've said we are happy to unlink the account(s). You'll be unbanned shortly.
Thank you sir, i'm very happy for that decision.

Best regards

/AN21
Reference URL's