[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityLiga 21 - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: cl21-discussions.png]

Hi there,

It looks like the CityLiga administrators are about to unveil season 21 of CityLiga and before they do I figured we should fire up a discussion thread.

You can see the list of planned races here

Sign ups for CL21 haven't opened yet but when they do we'll post here. In the mean time, make an account on their website

This season will consist of 9 races and 3 grid qualifying sessions. It looks like it will be a good one!

Cheers,

Pete
Looks great, too bad I do not have a wheel anymore, would be a blast to do some racing and take some pole positions.
BF1 on Westhill. Aw yeah baby! Biggrin
Yeah too bad, Moosy. Would be great to see TC-R caning everyone. Tongue

Really looking forward to it! Must admit, there are some rounds I hate and some I love but either way, it's going to be great!
Connor Wrote:Would be great to see TC-R caning everyone.

I still fancy our chances Tongue
(2015-07-22 19:45)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
Connor Wrote:Would be great to see TC-R caning everyone.

I still fancy our chances Tongue

Oh no doubt we'll see you battling for podiums. (And us lot trying to get out of the 'teens') Tongue
R09 be like,
http://i.imgur.com/x4Vp4Z5.jpg
R09, R07, R05, R01 have to be in my favorite list. Have done those combos quite a lot in offline practice. Would love to have a go in R09 for sure.
This should be a blast. Smile
Sign ups are due to open today so keep your eyes peeled. As soon as I notice anything I'll post here.
Signups open
So far we've got 6 signups from the [TC] community:

05-[CSR] Spark
14-[TC-R] Luke
17-[TC-R] Connor
26-[TC-R] Howlin
82-[TC-R] Pete
83-[TC-R] Elmo
Make that seven, I'm back for another round.

27-[TC-R] Nick
Woo. 6 of us.
81-[CSR] Kieran

Bit short of time to qualify though!!
(2015-07-28 16:04)Kieran Wrote: [ -> ]Bit short of time to qualify though!!

Which? Grid Qualy or race Qualy?
Adding one more from CSR. Smile

88-[CSR] Rauno
Grid qualy!
The timing seems alright to me. It's nearly two weeks to post the best 10 laps you can in both combos and I expect you could have practiced a little when they published the schedule.
I thought it was this friday!! Panic over!! Getting decent times on ky2, but as7r is hard with lx6!! Lot more practise and setup tweaking needed yet!!
Just signed up due to the races taking place weekdays, perfect for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's