[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unBan (Unban Request Denied by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:i3G4M3R

● Time & Date of Incident:2015/07/20

● Replay / Screenshot Link:not recorded
● Replay Timestamps:
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:speed or proof car
Hello,

I'm the admin who requested your ban. I'll get back to you shortly.
(2015-07-24 13:02)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm the admin who requested your ban. I'll get back to you shortly.

the admin are Dan
Yes, Dan indeed banned you but I was the one requesting it. In the meantime, you could try to put some more effort into your unban request.
Hello,

Sorry for the slight delay with my response, I was busy. The reason why you got banned is that you caused two accidents without saying a word afterwards. You crashed twice into another user driving on the Autobahn. There was no reason for you to do what you did. Lag might've affected your gameplay, but I'm definite that the most substantial reason was the fact that you were using a silly setup which you couldn't control properly. Looking at your URS, it wasn't too long ago when you came off an even longer ban for a pretty much same thing as now. Therefore the latest ban itself is justified. Because of that and the fact that there was a minimal amount of effort put in this unban request by you - this request shall be denied. Anyways, your ban will end in less than two days from now.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's