[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:claysman

- Time & Date of Incident: Today, i dont know time

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: I will join to server but i cant, I was banned, but i dont know why. :C

Unban please!
Hello,

You've been banned for three days. Source. You were banned because of continuous avoidance of the in-game swear filter. You've received plenty of warnings not to do so which should've been enough to make you realise that it's not tolerated.

Code:
2015-07-25 08:11:13 UTC    One (Blackwood)    claysman    AWSM.sensei : fck u swift

That line of text is what eventually got you banned. You didn't only avoid the swear filter, but you were also abusive since the aforementioned message was directed at a fellow user. Have you got anything to say upon that?
I said this " fck u swift ", because Swift was specially crash me 3 times, or 4 in PIT...
Still, that doesn't give you the right to verbally attack another user. What you could've done instead submits a forum report if you feel like it's necessary. Still, the main reason why a ban was issued is the fact that you still tend to avoid the in-game swear filter. If there's anything you'd still like to say in order to defend yourself, please do so.
Okay, sorry...
Can you unban or do this ban shortest?
Since you've apologised, I'm willing to give you another chance to improve your behaviour on the servers. Be sure to also give an apology to the user whom your message was directed at. Please take this in an account as your final warning regarding avoidance of the in-game swear filter. Keep in mind that failure to improve your behaviour will lead to the ban being reinstated immediately. Do we have an agreement?
Yes, I apologize to him, and will improve!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's