[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - BK PRO (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): [BK] PRO
Their in-game nickname(s): BK PRO

Main reason(s): Not moving for sirens, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1079...O.mpr.html

Replay timestamps:
8:42 does not slow down for sirens, tries to overtake me and after he is not moving again I push (not ram!) him to the side that both cops can safely pass.
If this is not allowed you may tell me that and I will know it better in the future, though I remember an ex-TC also doing this if someone doesn't get outof the way

9:43 rams me into the barrier which made me flip and losing the chase - you can clearly see him accelerating again shortly before the impact

10 minutes ago
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Please refrain from moving people out of the way if they do not respect sirens. It may be tempting, but it doesn't help the situation anymore.

Also, you didn't have your audible sirens engaged at the time. If you're around traffic, try switching them on (you had the rest of the strobe on, just not the siren). This may help notify people that they are supposed to give way, plus it is a requirement to have a full strobe on around traffic.

Quote:5.2 Sirens
An audible siren (horn 5) should be used when other vehicles are near. A "piercer" siren (horn 4) may be used for short periods and only in exceptionally dangerous circumstances.

As for the reported user, he has a grand total of 12 hours playing time on the [TC] Servers.

It's pretty obvious he has no idea how it works around here. He does have a history with sirens (back in 2010), but I will not consider this as that was 5 years ago.. Therefor, I shall issue him a confirmable warning to respect sirens at all times, not to ram and to read the rules fully.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's