[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:timoosz

-Gave me admin ban 7 days and I was the afk in game play

I do not know what the reason is it possible to know please.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi.

Do you know our rules?
Yes read the rules for all I did not finish, I want to know what the reason ban?
Great! Then you should have no issues in explaining what's wrong with this picture.

[Image: l8MK9Hi.gif]
oh , im really sorry , it will not happen again , i promiss
There is not a trace of doubt in my mind that you're sorry about causing an accident while abusing the [COP] tag.

You're also really sorry for not acknowledging it at all, aren't you?
i forgat to remove the cop tag , and the accident is not purposed.
This error will not be repeated to me last time. And I hope that you help me ...
Hm, you're not answering my last question. I'm sure you will in your next reply, so I'll continue to the next issue.

After causing an accident while abusing the cop tag and completely ignoring the fact, I tried to gain your attention, yet you chose to completely ignore me.

[Image: ff8e5d5359.jpg]

I had to pitlane you 8 times before you even started acknowledging me. Care to elaborate on this behaviour?
SORRY
This is a special SORRY 2 u! Plz excuse all my mistakes.
Constant apologies won't get you anywhere. Either read and understand our rules, come back here and identify and acknowledge your wrongdoings, or sit out your ban. I'm not wasting more time on this, so compose at least a reasonably thought out response next time.

Regardless of your choice, which I suspect will be the latter, you should know that keeping up your behaviour will only result in longer bans.
That's what I thought.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's