[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: AWSM.sensei's Unabn request - without problems (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: claysman

- Time & Date of Incident: 27.07.2015 / evening

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I got banned. I know why. But maybe let's start from the beginning. I drove myself FZ5, on the straight, I lost control of the car, slid down the wrong page. I hit one person said "sorry", then hit a person "[COP]", also apologized, but the policeman decided that it did not apologized, he had to pay me for it .. I was anxious, but I paid and drove away. Then again he started to chase me. SHEEP joined to the chase, the police officer who then returned to the pitstop and the car has changed faster - to me unfair. Later, I was terribly upset. I wrote exactly "fuk you", my mistake, I was mega pissed. I admit its mistake!
If there is a chance I would ask UNBAN, and if not, then I would ask for information on how long the ban.
Regards
You've been banned for three days. http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Okay! Thanks for information! But, so chance for UNBAN? I was very mad, i know, my bad. ;c
As Olli said, the Admin who originally placed your ban has been contacted about your request. He will get back to you with his opinion and thoughts very soon. So please be patient Smile
Okay, i'm waiting! Smile
Hello, I am the admin you banned you.

The reason for your ban was because two days prior, you came of a ban through the promise of not swearing (or directing it at someone) again. It was agreed that the ban would be reinstated if this promise was broken, which it was. I don't see any reason why an unban should be issued if you can't keep a simple promise that actually got you off the original ban, you just can't be trusted.

And in any case, there is only two days left to serve so you can easily wait this out, learn from your mistake, and come back and prove to us that you can control your emotions and avoid any further bans.

Any questions feel free to ask them, otherwise this request will be archived.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's