[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: zuze1991

- Time & Date of Incident : 28-07-2015

- Replay / Screenshot Link: dont have
- Replay Timestamps: dont have

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Me with my accout driven by small brother.

He claims someone from TC started to talk to him in chat. Dont know details. He claims he was using !t or insim translator some kind of. He claims he stopt for every cop chase. He claims was 95% in his lane. Other 5% spins/uncontroled driving.

In chat was something about cops and hit or disturb driving. Dont have replay cant be detailed. And within 2 min got banned.

As far as he claims himself he tryed to obey laws some kindof.

So whats wrong this time ?

Use translator !t
Stops for cops
drives in his lanes
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]
Tell what rules my bro broke ? I and my bro are willing to understand,because we dont currently. And its more and more looking like nonenglish player abuse. For example my bros classmate also got banned for no reason as far as he claims.

I am sorry for my bad english. Not my 1st or 2nd or 3rd langue to use.
Hello,

In the replay I watched, you can clearly see there was a chase right in front you yet you ignored the big SIRENS on your screen and went full throttle straight into a COP. Instead of apologising you then proceeded to hit the COP out of the way so you could get past. This is totally against the rules and is classed as ramming.

As for your little brother playing on your account, then, as Leon posted, that is your responsibility and your little brother was representing your account at the time. If you allowed your brother on, you either trusted him and knew he was aware of all the rules, or you stand over him and make sure he does obey the rules. You don't just let someone on hoping they know full well of our rules and standards.

This is unfortunate for you, yes, but your history does not prove to us that you yourself has a different attitude to your brother.
I see no reason why you should be unbanned considering your history and you letting your little brother on is your responsibility. I suggest you don't let him in future if he is going to get you banned like this.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's