[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Gtrsaticx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Gtrstaticx

● Time & Date of Incident: 2007-06-02 14:00:00

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm back on LFS, and i see i'm banned from ur server since 2007, i don't remember why Sad
It's always good to check the banlist to see your ban reason.

The admin who banned you is no longer an admin so this should be looked into my Management.
This unban request will be reviewed by management (see above post). Please be patient.
FYI we have an unban request template. Please update your post whilst we look into this. Thanks.
Hi

We realise that your ban was quite a few years ago now, but we have a quick question:

Do you at all remember erroneously obtaining the server admin password (or obtaining an admin level through any other means) to use it maliciously? A note on your record says you banned an admin when they connected and tried to take control of the server (or that's how we interpreted it). Does this ring a bell?

Thanks
Hello,

Your unban request will be archived due to inactivity on your behalf.

When you're ready to answer the question, please forum PM me or any other member of management.

Thanks
Reference URL's