[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban GeneralMcBadass (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,
I cant find where to type an unban request, but i could reply here. i was banned about 1 week and a half ago and my ban was for 1 week only but it says i have 8 hours left in my ban but yesterday (more than 9 hours ago) it said 11 hours and now it says 8 hours.
plz help!! Smile

Administrator Message by: Luke

I've split your post and created a thread for you Smile
You were last banned: 2015-07-16 09:41:20 UTC for 7 Days.

That ban is no longer in place and has expired.
However, have you moved to a different country at all recently? If so, which country were you originally in and which country are you now in?
i was in Kuwait but now in France, Cannes.

but i will be returning to kuwait on the 3rd of september
Mellow
I JUST GOT UNBANNED FROM THE SERVER AND RE-BANNED FOR POTENTIAL ACCOUNT FRAUD....

PLZ FIX IT
(2015-07-29 22:21)GeneralMcBadass Wrote: [ -> ]I JUST GOT UNBANNED FROM THE SERVER AND RE-BANNED FOR POTENTIAL ACCOUNT FRAUD....

PLZ FIX IT

1. Please remove the caps as per the forum rules:
Forum Rules Wrote:2.3. Do not post in capital letters only. You may use them when it's grammatically correct, but do not overuse them.

2. Please be advised nothing is actually broken. The system is in place to prevent account fraud.

Unfortunately I'm personally unable to sort this out, so hopefully another admin can investigate and unban you if everything checks out.

Thank you for your patience
sorry for the caps... but please talk to a higher rank admin.
General McBadass Wrote:sorry for the caps... but please talk to a higher rank admin.

When I said "Unfortunately I'm personally unable to sort this out", I was not talking about ranks, but the fact I had to leave.

This seems to check out, so I will unlock your country and unban you.
If you have further account fraud problems, please make a new thread

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's