[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban please !! thank you group TC. (Unban Request Denied by Pipa)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jao_lol

● Time & Date of Incident 2013-07-16 02:30:32

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i no have

● Replay Timestamps: i no have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello , I'm here for you bought an account s2 a person a few days ago when I went into the server, the server refused connection , the former owner of the account disobeyed the rules and apparently was banished , I would love to play with you because I saw server videos and found otimo finally now have the s2 plus the former owner did not inform me that he had violated the rules of the server, open the request with which I really want to play in the TC and I have no guilt because I am inoscente the former owner who stopped follow the rules and now I 'm being affected, please unban this thank you account right now !
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Please read that thread then edit your original post.

See ban list for information: http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi there, you are better off buying a brand new account as this one is staying permanently banned for the serious rule he broke while playing on our servers.
Hello, yes I understand, more like said, "He" not "me" it's not my fault, what happened as I saw on the list was 2 years ago, I know that the rule was severe, I saw the reason now is another player account password was changed only I have access to it, and I'm upset by being affected by this , would also be a bit of neglect because it costs nothing to give unban and a vote of confidence as I said new owner ideas different different actions and a person who believed that the TC would understand already that the culprit was not I..
I think you could help me
because I paid into this account are 80R$ days of service and the life is not so easy to go and buy another account and spend more money with you with a simple click can help me, even I'm Brazilian and I need credit card International to buy another s2, good is a criteria, I have 20 years and I know the rules of a server , are not opening your server to a child have all understanding hope I be well understood and answered because I'm believing in Tc, I hope the TC also believe me, thank you!
Your ban is currently being looked into by [TC] management. We will reply shortly...
Hello hagglfs2,

The account you purchased has been banned for using a speedhack. This is a very serious offence and carries a permanent ban. Also we take action by account and not user, so it is your responsibility to make sure the account is clean. I am afraid in this instance you made the mistake of buying an account that has been banned and we will not lift that ban.

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]

If you want to play on the TC servers you can buy a new and clean account on the official liveforspeed website.
https://www.lfs.net/

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's