[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting Follower (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: skodaowner
Your in-game nickname: Skoda

Their LFS username(s): gt-r-34
Their in-game nickname(s): [TT] FWR [COP]

Main reason(s): Illegal Cop Manoeuvre -
5.4. Force / Physical Contact:
Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!RdgiWDCL!7YWRx36ijzDg0...SR6KHgG8Do
Replay timestamps:
•2:33 - Uses the barrier the P.I.T me.
After confronting him he did apologise but he could see where the Car was going. I felt it was intentional because of the way he didn't give up and the way he didn't make an effort to stop. If I wasn't there and he had carried on as he did, he would have hit the barrier and caused damage to himself.

Description of incident (inc date & time):Smile^Explained AboveSmile^
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Please archive this one and use this Report - http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18849
Somehow when i edited it, it made a new one Blink
Sorry about that
~Skoda
Okay, here's my point. I tried pitting him earlier, but he slows down, after that I decided to go for a PIT in corner (maneouvre taught in basic training), but his car goes to the right, and I cannot avoid pitting him into the barrier, which in some cases can be decided as a RAM. Immediately after that I apologised (not because "he is confronting me", but because I saw that I performed my maneouvre wrong and I am guilty). I think that this report is a bit hasty because I tried explaining to him what has happened, and I thought he understood. Instead, he has just gone there and reported me, with neither trying to speak to me nor listening to what I've tried to explain ingame.
(2015-07-31 08:37)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]with neither trying to speak to me nor listening to what I've tried to explain ingame.

If you would watch the replay afterwards we did and a conversation and guess what, you were sat in the road blocking it.
They were towing you, I sat in the road due to safety measures. However, I won't take part in that report anymore, I am leaving it to TC, I said all I have to say.

P.S. After looking at the replay, I don't think that "WTF" is the best response, you could've asked me what has happened or something like that, in humane way, not with "WTFFF"
I agree with that and I do apologise for that, but when someone snitches on me for miscalculating a braking distance and getting my rights revoked, then I see the same person do something worse than miscalculating a breaking distance (i.e breaking a highly enforced rulle) whilst in chase. You see what I mean.
My final response: When I reported you, I did because of your attitude after the chase, and you did not apologise after miscalculating brake distance. Here, I did apologise immediately after I hit you because I knew I performed a wrong maneouvre. Please, stop denigrating me with lies, such as "after confrontig him, he apologised".
(2015-07-31 09:01)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]My final response: When I reported you, I did because of your attitude after the chase, and you did not apologise after miscalculating brake distance. Here, I did apologise immediately after I hit you because I knew I performed a wrong maneouvre. Please, stop denigrating me with lies, such as "after confrontig him, he apologised".

You said to [TC]>Byran< something along the lines of, he can you check the last 5 minutes of the replay and look at Skoda's driving?

And also I apologised in Teamspeak to TurboLag, thats partly why I had them revoked - because there was no evidence that I apologised.
I was talking about your revocation on South City. However, just leave this report to [TC]

P.S. Watched replay once more and:

(2015-07-31 08:26)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]....he didn't make an effort to stop.
also not correct:
[Image: mnqk7rhrjwj.jpg]

[Image: htno1qxupo3k.jpg]
(2015-07-31 09:13)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]I was talking about your revocation on South City. However, just leave this report to [TC]

Nooooo, I was on about Kyoto Tongue I got my rights back after South City.
Hello,

To me, the incident looks like an unfortunate accident. On the first place, Skoda, it was more of your fault for pushing both of you onto the wrong side of the road. Both of you were equally trying to push each others cars to the opposite directions. Once driving through a curve, the car on the inner lane has an advantage. That's what happened in this case. Skoda started to lose traction and FolloweR kept on slightly pushing both of you to the right. It was unfortunate that there was a glitchy barrier right next to you, Skoda. Lag might have made the incident even more significant. All in all, this was an unfortunate accident. If we were to find out who's guilty of what happened, it would be both of you. FolloweR cannot really be accused of ramming since the point of impact was your car's rear wheel arch. As described above, I won't be taking any action upon this report. On another hand, Skoda, you could have handled the situation in a better way than just shouting on the main chat. After all, FolloweR did apologise for what he had done.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's