[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Racerss/Mr.Special (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: gt-r-34

Their LFS username(s): RacerSS
Their in-game nickname(s): 35 Mr.Special

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/mradrams
Replay timestamps:
11;00 - theres pretty much room to avoid me, but decides to hit me.

11;55 - he sees frozen and thomas (Caution sign 99% sure active), even though Sheep slightly pushed him, he could've slowed down earlier and avoided them by steering right. (No apology)

12;15 - just aims for the driver with the UF1, while driving WW. He uses Sorry bind, but looking that he was banned just few days ago, I don't think the Sorry bind makes up for ramming.

13;02 - again goes ww, and thank god Felix saw him earlier and steered immediately to the right, otherwise Mr. Special would've hit him head on. (No apology)

13;35 - again goes ww, even goes ww on the rb, fortunately without any accidents, but still endangering the 2 drivers who were passing through the rb at that time. (No apology)

I know it was an intense chase but he WW-ed too much and as you can see all these crashes happened in just 3 minutes. I can understand that in the end he had damaged steering, but that does not give him the right to WW and crash people. He was banned few days ago, exactly because of ramming and now he's doing it again.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Happened 15 minutes ago on Server One.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
It's funny how you're saying 'Ramming'.

Let's not talk about your 'RAMs' Cause I don't have the time to waste on this.

I've done all the necessary to avoid going in the WW. I didn't check the timestamps you're talking about but I can say to the admin checking this => I've done all the necessary to stay away of going in the WW. And had to do it to avoid COPs that are throwing their cars in the corners or roadblocks that going into will either damage your car (And the COP), or get you boxed.

Best regards & Completely unexpected from you, FWR.
I know that everybody makes mistakes. I did a mistake too, that morning, but doing 1-2 mistakes is one thing, doing 5 mistakes in 3 minutes is totally ridiculous. Looking at what you've said, you rather prefer winning the chase than obeying the rules? That's not happening here, I am afraid. I showed you that the roadblock I've done could have been easily avoided by braking and passing through the right side. I told you that you could've avoided it, but instead you replied: "braking would've damaged my tyres and would've made me spin", which to me, seems a pretty childish and unmature response.
(2015-07-31 10:51)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]"braking would've damaged my tyres and would've made me spin",

Was talking about the incident where my car was completely destroyed.

The incident where I crashed into Frozen the fact that I was unable to stop or to steer
You also said it when we were talking about my roadblock.
(2015-07-31 10:53)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]You also said it when we were talking about my roadblock.

I said using full brakes will lock the tyres which will reduce the angel that my car can turn.

god speaking to you is like talking to a 'brick wall'
You could simply apply 70% of your brakes and carefully move to the right instead of going on my doors.

I prefer to act like a brick wall instead of a 5 year old kid who has not eaten breakfast today and is very mad.
(2015-07-31 10:59)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]You could simply apply 70% of your brakes and carefully move to the right instead of going on my doors.

You keep on justifying what you're saying in the moment where you are surprised by a car blocking the road and you have to do a inhuman reaction. My setup is designed that way, the amount that I applied, can be seen in the replay is the right amount to not to lock the tyres. You can justify what I am saying by taking a look at the way I take corners.

(2015-07-31 10:32)FolloweR Wrote: [ -> ]exactly because of ramming and now he's doing it again.

I'm allowed to ram COPs that are in chase. But not more than COPs are allowed to use. The reason of my previous ban was using excessive force on you as can be seen by the .gif that your team-mate made in this thread : http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18658
And not ramming as you're claiming which as I can see you're trying to get me banned for longer duration and trying to match the offenses
This report Is being looked into. It will be locked until a decision is made by the Admin taking the report to prevent any further uproar.
FolloweR Wrote:11;00 - theres pretty much room to avoid me, but decides to hit me.

Mr.AD was driving up the Blackwood road quite fast to be honest. Your car was only visible for him from the distance of approximately 150 metres. Mr.AD's reaction to this wasn't too good. He kept on driving for at least 50 metres before making an effort to avoid a collision with your car. I do admit that there wasn't much he could've done to fully avoid a collision. But, he could've definitely done a better job. After all, Mr.AD made hardly any effort to avoid the collision.

Mr.AD Wrote:My setup is designed that way, the amount that I applied, can be seen in the replay is the right amount to not to lock the tyres.

After checking the whole replay, I've to say I don't quite believe your excuse. Before the specific incident where you drove straight into FolloweR's roadblock and eventually ramming him, you were able to apply much more potency on your braking. After looking at the crash with FolloweR over and over again, I'm confident that there was more you could've done to avoid flat out ramming him. I do get the idea that you might've just taken the risk of getting punished due to ramming through a roadblock. What makes matters even worse is the fact that you still don't quite realise that you need to apologise if you cause an accident.

FolloweR Wrote:11;55 - he sees frozen and thomas (Caution sign 99% sure active), even though Sheep slightly pushed him, he could've slowed down earlier and avoided them by steering right. (No apology)

Again, after rewinding this back and forth. I do think that Mr.AD could've been able to avoid a collision with Frozen. I may say that there was no effort whatsoever made by him to slow down. Once Mr.AD came of Devil's Corner, he had a clear view of Frozen and Thomas down the Highway One. Their cars were a standstill. Despite the fact, he saw you, he even kept on accelerating for a good 100 metres or so. Yes, his car might've suffered immense damage. But, still there was a chance he could've avoided a collision. No excuse is valid on this occasion. Sheep, might've nudged your car from behind, but still, that was after you began to accelerate down the Highway One. Neither did you give an apology this time.

FolloweR Wrote:12;15 - just aims for the driver with the UF1, while driving WW. He uses Sorry bind, but looking that he was banned just few days ago, I don't think the Sorry bind makes up for ramming.

I pretty much agree with you. It was more of Mr.AD's fault for being on the wrong side of the road. He saw two cars heading towards him. What he could've done at least was to lift off his foot from the accelerator pedal, but no. However, this time he did use a sorry bind.

FolloweR Wrote:13;02 - again goes ww, and thank god Felix saw him earlier and steered immediately to the right, otherwise Mr. Special would've hit him head on. (No apology)

If it wasn't up to Felix to avoid him, there would've been an accident.

FolloweR Wrote:13;35 - again goes ww, even goes ww on the rb, fortunately without any accidents, but still endangering the 2 drivers who were passing through the rb at that time. (No apology)

This was just careless driving of him. Luckily he didn't cause an accident.

Mr.AD: Will face another ban now. Since you just came off your previous ban, you should know better how much force you're allowed to use as a suspect. Also, you have to apologise if you cause an accident. This also should've become clear to you by now. Your attitude doesn't help the situation one bit.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's