[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [Inactive] Basic Training - Jack (kyle-caz)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: kyle-caz
Nickname: Jack
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): I am free most days and evenings. I have already done the police exam.

Administrator Message by: KaraK

Your cop rights are revoked. You only need Basic Training to get your cop rights back.
Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 0 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
(2015-07-31 10:53)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Your cop rights are Revoked, you will have to wait 0 day/s until you can participate in Basic Training, you also need to have passed the Written exam to take Basic Training

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Thanks!
Hey Jack!
I'm sorry, but I messed up and forgot that you should read the Police Guide!

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I, Jack, have fully read and understand the police guide.

That is fine, we all mess up! xD
Thanks!
Now you're really ready for Basic Training! Smile

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
(2015-07-31 14:16)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks!
Now you're really ready for Basic Training! Smile

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Haha thanks KaraK. Sent you a PM.
Guys because of Gumball a lot of trainers are unavaible and I am going on holiday from the 17th till the 23rd then I go back to school on the 3rd September so avaibility will be limited for me so please don't archive this and flag it as idle as I am limited for activity.
We won't. I wish you a good holiday, in advance!
Haha cheers Olli. Going to the Isle of Wright to see family Smile
Hiya all,
Just to comfirm I am back from holiday so I will start to contact a trainer again.

Thanks,
Jack Smile
Sorry to say but I currently have a lot of issues, e.g. my grandad died quite recently and also my wheel is broke, however I have ordered a new one so I will be back soon.
I'd say it's been a good month now since you opened your application. I understand you have had a few interruptions, but for simplicities sake, I think it would be wise to close this application whilst you get everything sorted out Smile

Sorry for your loss, I hope for the best!

Feel free to create another application when you are ready to do so and know that you're going to be available.

The 21 day period to complete training is over, this thread will now be closed. Please take more responsibility with your training application in the future! If you still require training please open a new application.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's