[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Racerss/Mr.Special (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): Racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): 35 Mr.Specialâ„¢

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1081...0.mpr.html
Replay timestamps:
1:48:37.00
1:48:58.00

Description of incident (Thu Jul 30 14:19):
Mr. Special deliberately steers towards Titan and hits him twice.
Since Titan caused an accident a few seconds before, Mr. Special seems to be upset and hits him therefore. There is absolutely NO SIGN of a towing action.

I am aware of the fact that Titan is really annoyed by Racerss already, we were talking about it recently.
In the report against Titan, Titan tried to say that Racerss rammed him, but no comment was made regarding it.
Titan Wrote:and also you got me rammed same directly with intent..

I'd appreciate if TC staff finally takes APPROPRIATE actions against Racerss, who has been a pain 24/7 since he returned from his last ban some days ago.

----------------------------------------

Racerss, PLEASE DO NOT reply here, I will not start arguing here once again like it happened the whole day in the reports where you were involved.

--------------------------------------------
If this report needs to be approved by Titan first, please let me/us know instead of directly archiving it. Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
I thank you dino..I also do not understand why Sir Connor did not react on it!

I have not seen the siren and unfortunately I have not looked at the map
but that is no reason for the behavior of mr.ad
Dino Wrote:Racerss, PLEASE DO NOT reply here, I will not start arguing here once again like it happened the whole day in the reports where you were involved.

I have the rights to reply. Ty

Well, Mr. Detective Dino, It is clear that you just took my replay and re-uploaded it, and simply was downloading my replay and scanning them to see a chance against me to get me banned. I have been reported 4 Times so far by you & your friends.

Dino, I was trying to help him and NOT TO Ram him, this is stupid to simply go and ram him, I was just towing. Can you also stop making threads?

Regards
you wanted to help me?...You do not believe it yourself..
and 5 minutes later report me....

What a hypocritical person are you?
Hello,

After checking the replay, I've come to the conclusion where I do believe that Mr.AD's intention wasn't to ram Titan. If Mr.AD were to ram Titan, he surely would've gone flat out into his car. Instead, he used a little amount of gas to slightly nudge Titan's car. I do believe that his only intention was to get Titan's car off the driving lane so that it wouldn't cause any further harm. I'm not fully aware of the relation between Mr.AD and Titan. It might be true that there was some tension between them. But, just looking at the given timestamps, I cannot find any evidence of Mr.AD deliberately ramming Titan off the road. Once the chase came back where Titan's car was upside down, Mr.AD just applied a bit of a handbrake to make his car slide on the corner. Again, I do believe that his only intention was to move Titan's car further off the road leading to the pitlane. I try to stay as unbiased as possible, thus I won't be taking any action upon this specific report. Hopefully, I've cleared up the situation for you well enough. I'm confident that Connor came up with the same decision.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's