[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [TC-R] MousemanLV (Report Archived by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): MousemanLV
Their in-game nickname(s): [TC-R] MousemanLV

Main reason(s): Swearing, harassing, ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: Chatlogs and for ramming:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1081...v.mpr.html
Replay timestamps:

Swearing:
31/07/2015 3:53:14 [TC-R] MousemanLV : cyka blyat
31/07/2015 3:54:15 [TC-R] MousemanLV : kurwa
31/07/2015 4:00:16 [TC-R] MousemanLV : KURWA
31/07/2015 4:01:32 [TC-R] MousemanLV : team tits
(talking about TT)
31/07/2015 4:27:32 [TC-R] MousemanLV : fak

31/07/2015 4:28:28 [TC-R] MousemanLV : well it's against the rules
31/07/2015 4:28:38 [TC-R] MousemanLV : though i have already lost about 20k by saying such things lol

Harassing:
31/07/2015 4:14:41 [TC-R] MousemanLV : dino
31/07/2015 4:15:21 [TC-R] MousemanLV : [TT]Dino#105 - TS3, evening, love
31/07/2015 4:15:32 [TT]Dino^h105 : cmon be quiet alrdy, u are annoying
31/07/2015 4:15:51 [TC-R] MousemanLV : [TT]Dino#105 - why am i annoying m7
31/07/2015 4:17:06 [TC-R] MousemanLV : [TT]Dino#105 - BABEEE, show me some love
31/07/2015 4:17:17 [TT]Dino^h105 : Stop talking to me
31/07/2015 4:17:25 [TC-R] MousemanLV : I am not talking, writing actually.
31/07/2015 4:17:31 [TC-R] MousemanLV : HhHhhHhHhH
31/07/2015 4:18:22 [TC-R] MousemanLV : [GLOW] Thomas - I am trying to find his inner chakra.
31/07/2015 4:18:48 [TC-R] MousemanLV : He was complaining about me when I was not talking to him.
31/07/2015 4:19:00 [TC-R] MousemanLV : Therefor I assume he is in love with me.
31/07/2015 4:20:31 [TC-R] MousemanLV : [TT]Dino#105 - allahu akbar

Ramming:
14:50 - hits Frozen without a reason, slight ram
14:57 - hits Frozen without a reason, slight ram

Description of incident (Today afternoon):

In general, MousemanLV has a HORRIBLE attitude.

Swearing:
I don't know how many 1k€ fines do you want to give him? Every other person swearing that much in main chat would've been gone already for a long time.
He is totally aware of the fact that swearing is not allowed, yet he still does it and it gets tolerated.

Harassing:
Even after asking him twice not to talk to me and leave me alone, he keeps chatting weird things to/about me and does not respect me.

Ramming:
Frozen asked me to report the ramming part.

[TC], I am aware of the fact that this guy might be a friend of you, but seriously....
He is constantly being a pain, annoying half of the server, being a chatmonster, swearing etc.
Can you please be fair and either make him aware of the fact that his behaviour is not acceptable or just get rid of him?

MousemanLV Wrote:31/07/2015 3:54:33 [TC-R] MousemanLV : only pete can make me stahp
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Have you forgotten this report, Pete?

(2015-08-04 19:10)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]Have you forgotten this report, Pete?

No, I just haven't got around to it yet.
Can't someone else do it then, please?

I'm aware of the fact that you might be busy during Gumball, but it starts to look fishy...

What would take so long? He has sworn multiple times in the past, received several 1,000€ swearing fines which are considered as warnings, he kept on swearing.
Every other player would've been banned by now...
I'll clear something up while Pete gets round to doing this.

Yes, he did swear multiple times. But I'm not sure where you are getting the idea from that he is being treat differently. His URS says otherwise..

In July, he swore a total of 6 times. He was kicked once and warned appropriately once for his general attitude and multiple swear fines. That is exactly how anyone else would have been dealt with. In fact, on top of the warning, me Howlin and Pete confronted him privately for his recent entries making sure he is aware that it's not acceptable considering he is a member of TC-R. From here he was aware, if he continued, he would be banned.

Excluding the entries recorded in July, his LAST entries were then recorded in 2014 and no user reports either (7 months without any recorded entries). Meaning so far, the action he has received at the moment, is perfectly legitimate. And if there's no user reports, what can we do?

So please be patient and stop coming up with the conclusion that he is being treat differently, the team work very carefully to prevent this from happening.

P.S "Every other player would have been banned by now.." Players very rarely get banned for swearing. Insulting/abuse yes, swearing not so much.
Ahem? 1 month ban for swearing bout 4 times.

Administrator Message by: Luke

This report does not involve nor concern you. Please refrain from posting in someone else's report unless you are involved or willing to provide relevant evidence.

Administrator Message by: Luke

Your ban was issued for being disrespectful and directing an arrogant attitude towards another user which involved heavy swearing. Not at all relevant to this report.
Apologies for taking longer than usual to get around to this.

All things considered, Mouseman will receive a 5 day ban for the following:

- Persistent swearing even after warnings from admins
- Speaking other languages (and swearing in other languages) in main chat
- Ramming Frozen instead of just asking him to move

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's