[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Racerss/Mr.Special (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): Racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): 35 Mr.Specialâ„¢

Main reason(s): Harassing, overtaking a chase

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-1081...s.mpr.html

Replay timestamps:
Following chatlogs starting at roughly 29:40
[TT]Dino: 35 Mr.Specialâ„¢ Same for me. Please dont talk to me/follow me/annoy me. Thanks
35 Mr.Special: [TT]Dino#105 - follow ?
35 Mr. Special: [TT]Dino#105 - 1) Talking to you is like talking to a brick walll
35 Mr. Special: [TT]Dino#105 - 2) I don't follow rammers
[TT]Dino: I just said DONT TALK TO ME
35 Mr. Special: [TT]Dino#105 - mute me

44:55 - overtakes me and slows down, just to annoy me that I have to brake
45:12 - is far on the right side, looks like he lets me pass, but as soon as I am close to him he normally continues that there happens a contact
45:35 - overtakes me, slows down again just to annoy me
46:15 - I stop that I get rid of him
51:08 - overtakes me, brakechecks when he is next to me and causing an accident - no sorry was given to Titan and Low
53:40 - overtakes me again to start drifting in front of me
54:40 - drives slowly that I catch up again
55:25 - blocks me from overtaking
56:00 - drifts all around me, dangerously gets back to my lane at 56:08
57:41 - does NOT accelerate, when I am getting to the left lane to overtake him (impossible otherwise, cause hes blocking the right lane, he SPEEDS UP), accident happens at 57:47 because I thought he goes on with that low speed
58:30 speeds up again to catches up to me, drives slow just after passing me
59:11 - I u-turn, I got enough

1:04:15 - overtaking a chase quite dangerously

Description of incident (Today, at around 15:00):

Once again Racerss is being a pain. Even after I have told him not to talk to me, nor follow/annoy me, he harrasses me by speeding up to overtake me and slows down right after me that he disturbs my gameplay.

You can clearly see that he is going fast until he has passed me and then slows down.

As he ignored me to not follow/harrass me, I expect appropriate action against Racerss, since he is known for such a horrible disrespectful behaviour.

Thanks,
D
(another thread because other one being looked into already)
I'm going to ignore all the other timestamps, This is CityDriving my friend.

1:04:15 - overtaking a chase quite dangerously

It was more than safe to do. And the COPs who were there almost boxed the suspect as far as I remember. Didn't check the replay or what.

Regards
Guess I'll take a look at all three reports considering Mr.AD.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

Mr.AD is known for harassing fellow cruisers. You quite clearly asked him to stop annoying you by his driving. Rule 1.1. Respect other players. Applies on this occasion.

Dino Wrote:1:04:15 - overtaking a chase quite dangerously

Confirmed. Mr.AD should've known better not to overtake a police chase under any circumstances. I cannot even recall how often he has reported other users of the same offence.

Mr.AD: Will receive a ban upon this and another report. I will also leave a confirmable in-game warning for him not to harass other people if they request to be left alone.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's