[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: skymoon34

● Time & Date of Incident: 31-07-2015 - Afternoon

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Sir, I saw Connor' s answer. Need to tell you something, he always overtaking and take someones place with ramming hitting, he always makes crazy all people on the cruise. sorry for my bad english. but I wonder which time on the video he send to you ? you just see my actions or he send his movements too ? pls check the all replay on the cruise time I just want it. I think this ban is unfair. pls watch the replay when we cruise. I know I did that mistake to him (hitting for get back to my place) but ı am really angry for him since he doing these rams or hits. please check the all replay we cruising.

Thank you
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
(2015-07-31 23:33)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

thank you sir
So tell me, considering you've come off a 90 day ban, why have you continued to ram other people? It's not acceptable behaviour even if someone is provoking you. You either tell them to leave you alone, or you leave it and slot in behind them in the cruise.

If you think that what they were doing was wrong, you make a Forum Report instead of taking it into your own hands and ramming him out of the way.
If you have no further comment, the ban will remain.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's