[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report against Ryan #116 (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dollarsman

Their LFS username(s): ryan.hynes
Their in-game nickname(s): Ryan #116

Main reason(s): Offensive attitude/insults

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.co.nz/#!9xMXRTYT!h-3FXuYyXL..._8x7rM3udU
Replay timestamps: 4:30:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):

I won a chase against him, he was very very very angry and decided to write disrespectfull comments such as "Val being *Removed*", "disrespectfull ass" and other offensive comments.

He started being disrespectfull since the first day of gumball (calling me "pussah"), I'm tired of that guy who can't handle his pre-teenage period. I got plenty hours of replay but it would be quicker & cool if you could just filter the chatlogs...
Listen ive already said this before. Pussah was a joke and we were in teamspeak having fun.I was not disrespectful at all except from my mistake with the Val being removed . I tryed pressing 2 (save a replay) and i hit 3 by mistake. I tried saving the replay with my thoughts and named it that but it seemed to be a public message. I would not just stupidly say that. I apologised IMMEDIATELY after and i said val is it ok ? You ignored me and made no attempt to reason with me.

No 2 you yesterday had rammed me into dizzle who flipped over a barrier and barrel rolled multiple times. You also rammed me into a barrier causing me to flip. Tonight i had misinterprited a pit maneuver. You barely hit angel and i apologised alot in TS and a bit ingame even Some guys in teamspeak such as Tingle,Dizzle heared this. I offered a pit stop and my dearest apologies for the mistake even though yets take into mind i forgave you for your rams yesterday. You took the pitstop and it went from there.

After this you had forced me into barriers multiple times and some were just me trying to get onto the left side from the wrong side and you stood your ground but other times you were very wrong and forced me into the barriers. In my opinion this report was not needed as i have contacted a tc member to have a look at the situation and i hope that you can understand that i had obviously acted in frustration with the "disrespectful ass" part because you would not talk to me about it and just said "report me" i wanted to SORT it. Not cause drama.

If you had any maturity at all you would atleast bother to fix this without reporting me about 2 stupid comments of 1 which was a mistake and the second one acting frustration.

For the TC member reviewing this TC Dracula has the replay from yday which shows val ramming in the 2 occasions and i have supplied Dracula with the replay as to where this all occured today. I didnt want to report him for it and wanted it forgotten as i hate drama. But ofcourse there you are causing trouble and you would not let me try to maturely deal with this man to man.

Maybe you should accept my apology for my mistake about the val being a .... but really that was MY opinion and if it had saved as a replay we would not have this problem. If you have the guts to report me over 2 comments then i shall tell them the quote on quote "FULL" Story of what occured during 02/08/2015 and 03/08/2015.

Thank you for your time and i hope you take the apology and just move on and start acting your age. Thank you,
Ryan
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

Ryan: Will receive a short ban because of his offensive comments directed at Val. You've already been issued with your final warning regarding rule 1.1. Respect other players. That being less than three weeks ago. You should've learnt your lesson, not to insult another user(s) on our servers. I don't want to be too harsh with this ban, so please don't cause me a disappointment when you shortly return back.

Rya Wrote:For the TC member reviewing this TC Dracula has the replay from yday which shows val ramming in the 2 occasions and i have supplied Dracula with the replay as to where this all occured today.

Since I haven't been supplied with that replay, I won't be taking that into an account. If you feel that you've been treated unfairly, feel free to submit a forum report and I'll have a look at it.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's