[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Maps Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking through the TC website and I found the maps section : http://www.city-driving.co.uk/maps/ and I noticed that the Weston Park Map is old! I know the making the new map will be complicated if you decide to do it.
Yeah they still require updating.

I'm sure someone is/will update it.
Pipa released a W.I.P. map a couple of months ago. The road names are off and have been renamed since but it's pretty useful.

[Image: we1xTCv2.png]
Im going to save that map Sebas. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you for reporting this.

It'll get updated in due course.
(2015-08-05 15:19)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa released a W.I.P. map a couple of months ago. The road names are off and have been renamed since but it's pretty useful.

Are they? Haven't had much time to play, so i am not aware of that.

I only know that one or two speedlimits might not be accurate anymore.
The problem of this map , its that isnt clasificated with letters/numbers like others
(2015-08-11 10:11)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-05 15:19)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa released a W.I.P. map a couple of months ago. The road names are off and have been renamed since but it's pretty useful.

Are they? Haven't had much time to play, so i am not aware of that.

I only know that one or two speedlimits might not be accurate anymore.

Nevermind the original comment, the streets appear to have the right names. Last time I checked this picture, it was full of "small road #1, big road #2, etc.."
(2015-08-11 10:18)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]The problem of this map , its that isnt clasificated with letters/numbers like others

What do you mean?

(2015-08-11 15:19)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Pipa' pid='184849' dateline='1439287871']
Nevermind the original comment, the streets appear to have the right names. Last time I checked this picture, it was full of "small road #1, big road #2, etc.."

Yeah i eventually updated it once all road names were final.
(2015-08-14 18:11)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-11 10:18)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]The problem of this map , its that isnt clasificated with letters/numbers like others

What do you mean?

Im wrong , because one time i see a map like this one(Or not?Or im wrong?) : ( made very fast , and bad , but its enought for catch what im meaning )
[Image: 55ce4744d6ef7-CityDriving_Blackwood_2011.png]
But i have checked all the maps now , and all are like this one. So , sorry , .
(2015-08-14 19:54)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean?

Im wrong , because one time i see a map like this one(Or not?Or im wrong?) : ( made very fast , and bad , but its enought for catch what im meaning )

You mean these? http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual/grid
(2015-08-15 14:57)Sadie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-14 19:54)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]

What do you mean?

You mean these? http://www.city-driving.co.uk/manual/grid

Yeeees ! That ! I thought that i had dreamed it haha Smile

Yes , this ones maps its what i meaned , but i thought , that those maps , were the oficial ones
Reference URL's