[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
Asyed
● Time & Date of Incident
8/4/15 EST (forgot time)
● Replay / Screenshot Link: LFS crapped out on me, didnt save
● Replay Timestamps: What's the point of timestamps with no replay?

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
-TC is life. TC is love. I cannot live without TC.
-I genuinely dont know what happened again, just remember me saying screw TC because of the fines policy.
-Meh idr
(Edit, sort out your fines policy plz TC admins. I pay compensation, that should equal as a fine payment. But it doesnt, which means I have to pay extra. (already broke 900 euros left))
You're currently banned for 7 days however, this is expected to be extended since your last ban was 31 days and for the same reason but, different incidents

You were banned for having a horrible attitude, individually targetting people and provoking them. I'll let the admin who originally banned you talk to you about it.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

You started your Unban Request with this remark:

(2015-08-05 15:23)Asyed Wrote: [ -> ]-TC is life. TC is love. I cannot live without TC.

Yet on TeamSpeak, you sent me this PM: "i have had enough of this bs TC crap", so you're quite clearly lying through your teeth already. It seems to me that you don't particularly care about anything, hence your bad attitude:

(2015-08-05 15:23)Asyed Wrote: [ -> ]-Meh idr

You could at least put some effort into recalling what you did wrong and realising that you're only destroying both yours and others' gameplay.

This attitude is still present even on your Unban Request:

(2015-08-05 15:23)Asyed Wrote: [ -> ]sort out your fines policy plz TC admins. I pay compensation, that should equal as a fine payment. But it doesnt, which means I have to pay extra. (already broke 900 euros left))

You said this on the server and people (including me) gave you information that you were not obligated to pay that compensation. Thus, the COP could still fine you, yet you still went on saying "screw that" like you didn't care about the system. You were clearly not listening to what people told you otherwise you would not have put that on your Request.

Furthermore, you were the one that turned the fine system against yourself by paying the compensation. It's not the system that's broken, it's the fact that you did pay the compensation (which you did not have to) meaning you could still be pulled over for causing a collision.

Your Request gives me no indication that you want to change despite your previous bans for similar attitude.
I am not at all convinced that you genuinely want to be unbanned and your ban has recently been extended due to your recent history of punishments.

You will have to wait this one out and think about really changing your attitude while you are away. Or you can make an Unban Appeal, but put a lot more effort into that if you do.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's