[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Who uses what for "Horn Changing?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya all,

What do we use for Horn Changing as I quite like Ash's profile for Logitech Profiler but it doesn't work properly, so if anyone has a fix or an alternative that would be good.

Anyone uses LFS Scripts for changing?
Ashes works fine for me
1 button on my wheel, press it once and it cycles from horn 4 to 5, then press it again to skip back to 4. Using profiler.
(2015-08-06 20:23)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Ashes works fine for me

Mine keeps going on and off when I push the button configured...
I use the phone through privately WiFi connection to the router. The program is called MultiRemote. Oh and by the way on phone is android operation system.
This might be one of Ash's older setups but it's simple and flawless. No need to mess around with Logitech Profiler or any of that nonsense.

Download this .zip archive and extract into LFS\data\script.
Then in LFS, create a bind called /run wailtoyelp. This will run the script.
You can bind a button to your wheel as shown in the following screenshot: (Click to View)

Happy horn changing! Smile

Edit: See it in action!

(2015-08-06 22:23)Kenwood Wrote: [ -> ]This might be one of Ash's older setups but it's simple and flawless. No need to mess around with Logitech Profiler or any of that nonsense.

Download this .zip archive and extract into LFS\data\script.
Then in LFS, create a bind called /run wailtoyelp. This will run the script.
You can bind a button to your wheel as shown in the following screenshot: (Click to View)

Happy horn changing! Smile

Edit: See it in action!

Ah that's brilliant! I will see if anyone has that working profile but my mate needs one like this anyways so cheers mate - will use if I can't find a profile Smile

(2015-08-06 21:56)B!ll Wrote: [ -> ]I use the phone through privately WiFi connection to the router. The program is called MultiRemote. Oh and by the way on phone is android operation system.

Ah right B!ll. Will try that soon Smile
Who change only horn 4/5 5/4?
Reference URL's