[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DJmad Unban (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: DJmad

● Time & Date of Incident: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18990

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18990
● Replay Timestamps: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18990

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I had been chased for turning my car around and was fined, I asked why, he replied ww (or something). The officer blocked me in and I wanted to get away from him so I reversed into him, he complained. I pulled out and FWR Wrong Sides for no reason and hits me. The officer doesn't think to pull FWR over so I call him an "A hole". By this I didn't mean him but his role as a cop. If it sounded like it was directed to him. I am sorry. But I meant he was being an "a hole" cop. I am sorry for my actions.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Sorry to interupt your thinking but I also have one last comment before closed. I have bad anger and sometimes don't know what to do with it. This is to do with things that have and still are happening in my life. Not to guilt trip or something. All my actions are my responsibility and it is my fault. Again, I am sorry.
Dj mad my only post you say u tried to escape and I blocked u in well if u watch the replay u will see u payed the fine then u started to reverse ram me there was no way u wanted to get away as u paid and yet u still protest ur innocents and the fine was for ww as u was reversing on balers mound the wrong way with plenty of room to turn around yet u proceeded anyway that's it oh and I tried to pm u to talk so dint have to do this report but u blocked messages anyway ty bb
Get away from you, I know that I had paid the fine and by that I meant to move away from your car. Anyways, enough is enough, any other things that you want to tell me, pm me.
Hello, DJ Mad.

What frustrates me the most with you, is that you do not ever, ever learn. This is why we are right here. The general theme of your administrator history consists of an abusive attitude from yourself, including swearing, insulting and offending other players—whom, most of the time—have done nothing wrong.

I had no other option but to ban you for this long, since you agreed a warning on the 25th of July, stating that if you continued with your poor anti-social behavior, you'll be removed from the server for at least 60 days - hence I did.

I dislike banning players, particularly regulars, such as yourself, from the server for such a long period of time. The fact you have used the word "asshole" (and variants thereof) so much, proves to me that you do not learn and wouldn't, if I were to unban you. The fact it took you only 10 minutes to post an unban request, says to me that you haven't really thought through why you were banned (or, put in sufficient detail).

With the final sentence above in mind, explain to me why you deserve the right to return (or return before your current unban date). This is your only chance, so don't rage at me and say "I ain't coming back" - take a few days to think about it if you want.

~ Dan
I am not going to say anything to do with "I ain't coming back" other than the following.

Having this ban has made me want to focus on my life (IRL) and want to improve my physical and education. I am going to think this through tomorrow and make sure it is understandable and will possibly reduce this ban. Thanks for letting me think about this.
I'm awaiting a response, which I hope to receive shortly.
Sorry, been busy with family and other things. Will now draft something.
One more day and this will be archived unless you reply. You've had plenty of time now.
The reasoning for my recent anger and attitude is that of not being able to see my friends or go to school family problems; death, illness (Cancer), ect. That and on-going health problems of mine. (Even seeing a psychologist for.) All of this effecting my mental state causing me to argue and silly things.

What I am trying to say is that I have a lot going on in my life right now which really is effecting me. So I am so very sorry to everyone.
I'll reply to this after the weekend as I'm busy. Feel free to put in any more effort if you want to. After all, you had little under one week.
I'm disappointed from the sheer lack of effort on your behalf, given that I might have offered you another chance. The ban will remain for the reasons aforementioned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's