[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Dylan (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: onniotava

Their LFS username(s): 3.rman
Their in-game nickname(s): DYlan

Main reason(s): Revenge ramming on purpose
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u70q36viwi4rly...n.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 2:15:30, 2:16:06, 2:16:20, 2:17:20, 2:18:40, 2:19:10, 2:19:30

Description of incident (inc date & time): 7.8.2015 UTC 13:07:30-
He revenge rammed me on purpose for an accident that happened between me and him.

2:15:30 I accidentally crashed into him at Cattle Market cue to I thought he was going faster and I was currently in f mode so I did not see his car so well. I still apologise and continue but he waits and then starts to follow me and seems to want to ram me.

2:16:06 Seems that he is coming with full power and trying to hit my rear as he doesnt slow for the barrier and steered to me

2:16:20 He overtook me but decides to wait, these waits seems atleast to me that his was purpose to ram me.

2:17:20 Overtakes me and waits, then puts his gear to 1 in straight road as he seems to see me just off his back to annoy me. with no apology. GIF of it that shows how he did it. I did not have time to move. He simply did overtake, wait for me and then crash to me on purpoase
2:18:40 Still overtakes and waits me to get past

2:19:10 Seems to be ramming my rear

2:19:30 Seems clearly that his purpose was to ram me. Even though he apologise, it doesnt mean that he could ram me. About 5 secs later I say "Dylann stop or report" and he stopped there so I think he knows exactly that he was doing wrong.

After I saved replay and said report, left and came back to server we had a little chat about it:

Dylan : Otava #11 - Why
Otava #11 : Dylan - revenge ram
Dylan : Otava #11 - I did not do it deliberately
Otava #11 : u did' and u know it
Dylan (e.rman) disconnected.

This is kind of clear that he is lying after I provided you the timestamps because he is clearly following and ramming me.

U may think why I didn`t just do it by talking? Its hard to talk to rammers who lie that they did not do it on purpose and won`t belive it and the disconnects. Hence why I made the report.

Regards
Otava
First, I'm sorry secondly I wanted to race with you because you are a professional driver but i did not mean to follow you for ram you . Remember when you crash me i said no prablme but after i crash you Accidentally you report me And you say I am a liar, but I did not lie in something
Repeat again that I did not mean crash you but I apologize on that
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Otava Wrote:2:17:20 Overtakes me and waits, then puts his gear to 1 in straight road as he seems to see me just off his back to annoy me. with no apology. GIF of it that shows how he did it. I did not have time to move. He simply did overtake, wait for me and then crash to me on purpoase

How you then explain that as you clearly just wanted to crash into me with ur back?
(2015-08-07 17:53)shrshor Wrote: [ -> ]First, I'm sorry secondly I wanted to race with you because you are a professional driver but i did not mean to follow you for ram you . Remember when you crash me i said no prablme but after i crash you Accidentally you report me And you say I am a liar, but I did not lie in something
Repeat again that I did not mean crash you but I apologize on that

One timestamp, where you wait me, overtook me and then ggearbox to 1 made me think did you just wanna race. Secondly It was one accident and you never said "lets race" to me it just seemed that you want to revenge the crash. Thirdly what makes me feel kind of that you are now lying is that after you said it was not done on purpose, you left the server and you didnt say me anything that it was "racing"
Quote:2:15:30 I accidentally crashed into him at Cattle Market cue to I thought he was going faster and I was currently in f mode so I did not see his car so well. I still apologise and continue but he waits and then starts to follow me and seems to want to ram me.

Yes I can see it was accidental as you were on the grass and could not slow down. However, it was a silly move if you were trying to overtake Dylan by cutting the chicane.

Quote:2:17:20 Overtakes me and waits, then brakechecks with no apology.

He definitely did not brakecheck you here. He went through the corner in too high a gear (4th) and went much slower than you. On the exit he shifted down to obviously speed up yet you did not see this and drove straight into him; it is more your fault for hitting him here than Dylan's. Dylan never applied his brakes coming out of the corner and you failed to see he was going slowly.

Quote:2:19:10 Seems to be ramming my rear

Not sure what he's doing here but I wouldn't call it ramming.

Quote:2:19:30 Seems clearly that his purpose was to ram me. Even though he apologise, it doesnt mean that he could ram me. About 5 secs later I say "Dylann stop or report" and he stopped there so I think he knows exactly that he was doing wrong.

Again, this was not deliberate. You start braking relatively late and Dylan reacts to that, albeit quite slowly but his intention was certainly not to ram you. Dylan even tried to go down your inside to avoid smacking into your rear which was in fact good reactions on his part.

The disconnection afterwards, although it looks a little fishy, I think it might have been for the best to avoid an inevitable argument between the two of you. I think this is a bit of an overreaction to what was quite a minor incident to be quite honest and does not warrant any action to be taken on either party.

Hope this clears any friction up.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's