[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cruise Crew [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2015-09-10 17:36)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not sure if i'm understanding it well, but are you saying that the team have bad reputation?

If its like this, it wasn't my attempt in always, sometimes, i explain wrong cause of my level of english, but always i like to help everyone im what i can.
If you remember, i send you some times when we were on PDC for trying to keep the team up and have a bit of organisation. Well,i just sayed that now, when u leading, the team seems to have a bit more of calm, good members, and you are trying with all the ways to clean the bad past.

I hope that i just understand it wrong..

And well, i dont have any problem with DJMad , i pmed you some time to for offer my services of skins and other things for try to help you with the team, so well, i just sayed that you were giving a bad look of the team for the users, just for you change your acts..
Sorry Borja, who was that message directed to?
Don't you think choosing name for your team is up to you not the community? Creating a poll for something like that seems..desperate.
As much as I dont agree with mouse on anything, he has a small point. The whole point of starting your own team is show a bit of creativity that other teams dont have. Letting the public decide what your name will be totally takes away this creativity.
I never thought I'd see the day where Franky and Mouseman shared a view on something. They are right though, create the name yourselves.
(2015-09-11 06:02)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Borja, who was that message directed to?

For all , for you , for DJMad , ...

And about the name , well , i think that its a personal ideas that have to be chosen from all the users of the team, its good to make a poll for know what ppl think.. but well , handle your things like you want Smile
Okay, thanks Borja.

And for the poll, making one for choosing a name isn't desperate, the way I see it, we let everyone vote (including the team) then we have discussion after the poll is closed. And as for creativity, I created those names, its up for everyone to decide which sounds best.
I feel like those names do not speak about you nor your team. There's nothing special about them.
Your actions speak about you and making a poll doesn't seem to make much sense to me. It's your team, why are you letting other people decide? Are you trying to satisfy other people around you?..
Fine then, it looks like the name wasn't going to get changed anyway, I'll remove the poll...
(2015-09-11 15:46)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Fine then, it looks like the name wasn't going to get changed anyway, I'll remove the poll...

Thats the problem.

Just for future actions , take your ideas to the end. Dont give up , just be strong with your ideas. In this life , anything cant be 100% liked from everyone. Obviously there's some persons which gives their negative opinion ( totally respectful ) , and just for those who say this, you dont have to give up, because there's some others who thinks that its a good idea , ...

Trying to give you my best words of my view...
(2015-09-11 15:11)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Your actions speak about you

Borja, I was relating to this. In my opinion, this hurt me because I thought I had changed but it turns out I haven't, what I implied from that quote, is that what I do is just stupid and doesn't make sense and useless. Yes I might give up too easily but when I see things like that, I just think for a while and say "Well if most people are saying this and that, then its clearly wrong and not good enough". Get my point?
Hello,

Just a heads up, CC×Lungu has passed his recruitment period!

Congratulations CC×Lungu!

~Lead
Skoda, when it comes to creating a team in LFS there is no right or wrong. I only expressed my own opinion, but keep in mind that my opinion shouldn't become your reality.
Don't overthink it, just do it. Just because some guy called mouseman said that it's bad doesn't mean you should quit on your idea. Take your time and come up with something creative, dedicate yourself to it and make it a reality.
I suggest you to be yourself and make it happen.
Right OK let's see how this goes,

Nakex has announced that he is leaving CC to support the Intensity Drive team.
No one is really active anymore and I have been really busy lately.

So I am beginning to start the temporary closure of CC to get things more organised. Current members will be removed. I wont be wearing the tag. It has been one hell of a journey since I took over in July. Hopefully by the time CC is open again (hopefully by the start of 2016), it will be the strongest it has ever been (not to mention under a new name aswell!).

Farewell! (for now...)

~Skoda
Well good luck to everyone who was in.

(Off-topic) If I have hurt anyone's feelings in the past, feel free to tell me and I will talk with you about how we can resolve it. I am sorry about all my past actions and the truth is that when I started CC, it was meant to be a taster into making a team, that went wrong, again I am sorry and good luck to you all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's