[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - bigjoe19880413 (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their username: bigjoe19880413
Their name: bigjoe™

Reason: Escaping from a chase via an illegal advantage gained from his wrong siding and hitting another user head-on.

Replay: https://mega.co.nz/#!mUgwBQAS!BvoPNBs2Wt...ritB1m2Orc

Timestamp: 18:24 - he begins to wrong side which ultimately ends up in him being send out of the track.

Side note, do I need to make a refund request aswell to get the fine from the chase refunded?
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Sorry for the delay. This should have been dealt with a few days ago hence why I hooked it up last night, although I wasn't expecting it to take so long. Had no time to complete the request until now.

Nevertheless, I've reviewed your report and come to a conclusion that BigJoe will be banned for the following incident since he as picked up multiple entries over the past few months. He has been told to revise the rules many times and he simply is not getting it. Even though he doesn't speak great English, he has had enough chances and options to improve his gameplay.

Hopefully, he will realize that he is a common rulebreaker and will do something to prevent any further issues.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's