[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Minivan Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Minivan

● Time & Date of Incident I think saturday night

● Replay / Screenshot Link:NA
● Replay Timestamps:NA

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I know how i acted was wrong and i sincerely apologize, i had a cop make me lose my huge km bonus by flipping me out of the map and i overreacted. I was in a zone and it was abruptly stopped. I will NEVER act like that again as i know i was way out of line and was also extremely tired lol. I would understand if you revoke my request, but please consider it as i never act like this, and have never prior. It will never happen again.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hi

Even though your admin record isn't that bad apart from this situation, I had to give you at least 7 days due to the severity of the abusive messages. I think I was pretty kind with those 7 days so I don't really want to reduce it/unban you. You've only got 2 days left to serve anyway Smile
i know it just sucks because tc was all i did lol. Im on disability and dont really do much. but ill wait i guess. thanks though.
No problem, have a good weekend & we'll see you when you get unbanned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's