[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Jayssen - K3 1.6L (Report Archived by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: gt-r-34

Their LFS username(s): Jayssen
Their in-game nickname(s): Jayssen - K3 1.6L

Main reason(s): Did some strange maneouvre so that I crash into him (Ramming)

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/maneouvre
Replay timestamps: 38;17

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was going Highway 2 at high speed, and he decides to do some strange manouvre, (I don't know was it an U-turn or he just steered so that I hit him). If he hadn't steered, I would've been able to pass him very safely.

Afterwards, my reaction was very poor and I do apologize for it, but that was the 3rd time somebody causes me to crash.. I asked him for an apology, but all he said was that it was my fault, and he even tried to lie to me that he didn't steer into me and I didn't hit his doors.
Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was going Highway 2 at high speed, and he decides to do some strange manouvre, (I don't know was it an U-turn or he just steered so that I hit him). If he hadn't steered, I would've been able to pass him very safely.

I was doing a u turn, i have checked replay, he did not slow down and went full on accelerator and braking only after hitting me.

Afterwards, my reaction was very poor and I do apologize for it, but that was the 3rd time somebody causes me to crash.. I asked him for an apology, but all he said was that it was my fault, and he even tried to lie to me that he didn't steer into me and I didn't hit his doors.

He did not apologize and instead requested me to apologize.
And i did say "Sorry, are you going to apologize?"
He said "No"
Check the condition of my car after crash, he insisted he crashed my sides when the impact of my car is at the rear and his car in in the bumper/bonnet.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Jayssen will receive a warning for provoking accidents by repeatedly doing U turns on highway 2, this instigated the crash to some extent.

Faults on both sides, this was an avoidable accident. I understand attitudes change under the gumball, the crash itself is deemed as a racing incident.
If you have questions please pm me

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's