[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request -bdog922 (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:bdog922

● Time & Date of Incident :2013-01-08 16:15:20

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: the incident was 2.5 years ago since then i have read all of the rules that you guys have posted on your site and understand that what happend under my account name is just outright ridiculous, i can understand why you guys had banned my account. But it was not me (brendan) using my account at the time it was my brother. I feel bad for who ever was affected by the comment's and would apologize to who ever it offended but i think it is a little late for that.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thank you Ollie
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
(2015-08-10 03:42)Brendan92298 Wrote: [ -> ]But it was not me (brendan) using my account at the time it was my brother.

Not only are you lying about "your brother" using you're account at the time. The In-game nickname was, "Brendan" (you) when you were banned. Its your account, so you are responsible for it. Considering you already said a racist remark back in 2011 and served the full year ban for it. Once the year ban was expired you come back and use another racist remark and this time its directed to a cop. At this time you will be denied a unban. If you think this request was looked at wrong or Im treating you unfair, you can make a unban appeal --> Here. <--

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's