[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cop Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so i took my cop test again, and of course i failed again. I went over the answers 7 times, and used the cop handbook and the rules. Ive checked multiple answers. Ive checked checked and rechecked multiple times and just when i think everything is spot on correct i get failed yet again. This cop test is a joke i give up, i try and try and try and try and try, and check, and check, and check, and double check, and triple check, and stil GET IT WRONG IT MAKES NO SENSE! how many times to i have to jump back and forth between the rules and manual to make sure everything is EXACT! before it actually passes me. I just want to be a cop on tc so bad and i keep trying and trying but somehow keep getting failed but then i have to wait another week, and then another week, and then another week. WHEN DOES IT END! please review my test because i think this is bogus. IVE LITERALLY CHECKED IT SO MANY TIMES BEFORE EVEN SUBMITTING IT. I DID EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND IM LOSING MY SHIT HERE BECAUSE IT MAKES ZERO SENSE!.
You failed 6 points. The max allowed is 4 failure points. After looking at your answers, you had failed to answer correctly on 2 questions and missed multiple answers on 4 others. If you say you're using the manual and the rules this shouldn't be a problem for you. Take your time and think about the question and the answers.

I do think that the test need to have some sort of indication saying "There are multiple answers on this question".
Ragin' OP Wrote:IVE LITERALLY CHECKED IT SO MANY TIMES BEFORE EVEN SUBMITTING IT. I DID EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND IM LOSING MY SHIT HERE BECAUSE IT MAKES ZERO SENSE!.

Example wrong answer you gave:

Quote:(X) = User selection / [X] = Correct answer

(20) You are setting up a roadblock, when unexpectedly your suspect comes
in sight already. What now? (ANSWERED WRONG)
(X) [ ] I quickly move into place, I'm allowed to.
( ) [X] I stay where I am, as I'm not allowed to move any further once my
suspect is in sight.

Server Rules Wrote:The car(s) forming a roadblock must not move after it is in view of the suspect.

The fact you are unable to process basic sentences is on you - not us. Turn off the caps and stop raging.
See here's the thing. I didn't even select that answer wrong as I double checked it multiple times. Idk how I could have even made that mistake it doesn't make sense. Why in the world is testing to be a cop in this server like trying to become president? I checked it more than 10 times before submitting it. I read the rules and handbook 6 times over. I've studied all week And refered to everything multiple times while choosing my answers. Am I literally losing my mind here? Is it just not making my selections for some reason?
Holy crap reposting error. Dude it's gotta be my browser.

just delete this thread, sorry for wasting everyones time.
Closed on request. Good luck on your future tests.
Reference URL's