[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New User trying to join [TC] But I keep getting banned. (Unban Request Granted by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt like trying [TC] as a new cruise server cause I got bored of the other ones.
But whenever I try to join, i get banned for possible account fraud. My LFS S2 account was given to me around 2 years ago and i've changed the credentials and put it under my name. I have never played in [TC] at all. Could you please fix this because I would really like to join the server.
Hello there! Smile

Where is your current location, and where did the person live who you originally acquired the account from?
(2015-08-10 10:06)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there! Smile

Where is your current location, and where did the person live who you originally acquired the account from?

Account was bought in Australia, I live in the Philippines.
Ok not a problem, that all matches up.

I have unlocked your account, give it a go and you should be able to connect! Smile
(2015-08-10 10:17)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Ok not a problem, that all matches up.

I have unlocked your account, give it a go and you should be able to connect! Smile

Host Refused connection.
Sorry, give it another go! Smile
(2015-08-10 10:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, give it another go! Smile

Could I have my account reset?
(2015-08-10 10:44)BlAze_103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-10 10:24)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, give it another go! Smile

Could I have my account reset?

Unfortunately not, and why would you need it reset? You have only driven 17km, have one car and over €1000 money?
Reference URL's