[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Questionable tailgating fine (50€ :) ) (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vitaly_m

Their LFS username(s): DMO3_aL7ZN
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): questionable tailgating fine (50€ :) )

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/if175iwlqxnis3...t.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 1:30:41

Description of incident (inc date & time): Cop KooKoo entered the track, driving strangely, wallriding the armcos and then claimed me tailgating him

I only wanted to let him go, but it is normal thing to slow down gradually, therefore I got close to him at the moments he was wallriding.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

After reviewing the replay several times, I've come to the conclusion that the fine wasn't valid. Firstly, KooKoo quite suspiciously cuts you off whilst exiting Atari Park. Secondly, after that you tried to overtake him. KooKoo didn't allow you to do so by swerving back and forth on the driving lane. You weren't following him too close, neither were you driving right behind him. Therefore, the fine isn't legit. KooKoo has now been fined 50 € and the money has been returned to you.

Code:
2015-08-10 12:49:46 UTC    One (Weston Park)    *HOST*    [COP] KooKoo was fined 50 € by [TC]›Olli‹ ^h115
2015-08-10 12:50:05 UTC    One (Weston Park)    *HOST*    Corse\ Vitalу was refunded 50 € by [TC]›Olli‹ ^h115

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's