[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned for abusing (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Rowdybmxer

● Time & Date of Incident:8/11/2015 3:00 PM

● Replay / Screenshot Link:N/A
● Replay Timestamps:N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:I belive i made a mistake and learned my lesson about abusing the system.

● Explainantion:I was driving on TC Citydriving 1 and i started to do donuts in my fxo clutchkicking i was bored and i did it so long that the server said i would be kicked becuase my car was idle. But anyways after that i went to go grab a bite to eat came back and tried to join banned and i figured out it was for 30 days. I was banned for abusing systems whatever system i was abusing im assuming the hole donut thing it will not happen again. Im very sorry for the rule i broke and if i dont get un banned thats okay im not here for a definite unban just here to appeal it if i do even better if it gets reduced im fine with that too. Ive learned my lesson.
Please edit your original post by using the following format. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Code:
● Your LFS Username:

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Olli did i do the layout correctly?
Yes, you did. However, at the mean time whilst we're waiting for the other admin to reply, you could put some more effort into your unban request. For example, try explain the situation a bit more specifically and describe more in detail why you think you'd deserve an unban.
Hey there,

As you know, you were banned for system abuse. I watched you drive in constant circles a couple times avoiding the automatic system in place to prevent abuse (I safely assumed you were abusing given the reasons below).

The system keeps users from gaining KM illegally when setting their vehicle to drive in one position while they are AFK, doing other activities on their pc, eating, sleeping, etc.

Your throttle was pretty smooth and I did not witness much clutch kicking. Another user also made the comment "oh, so thats how you keep farming money".

I attempted to communicate with you a couple times and you ignored me. You then proceeded to say "So you wanna be a gangsta all the shit smoke weed and shit" and disconnected after that. Not only was that confusing, but it was inappropriate. Your history is pretty long for "rough" language in our servers.

Although the original ban is not primarily for language, it is a big deal to me when someone uses such words with kids around trying to have fun and not be subject to such things.

Giving you the benefit of all my doubts this time, you will be un-banned.

I suggest you read over our rules thoroughly, and bare in mind that if you keep up such behavior you will, once again, be removed from our servers.

Thanks,
Dizzle

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's