[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2015 - Celebration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gb3k15overlay_s.png]

Celebration

New for this year, the final night celebration will start at 21:00 GMT+1 (3 hours before the end). Join the servers for one final night of Gumball action. We'll be organising impromptu competitions, games and cruises and there's bound to be some cracking tunes on the radio too.

Celebrate the end of this year's Gumball with us from 21:00 GMT+1 until the end at 23:59 GMT+1.

See you there!
Can't wait! Smile
See you all there. I personally cannot wait for this! Smile
Hope to be all in ! Smile
WOOTY
People doing the stages challenge, wait until 21:00 before doing your kilometres else you'll miss out on the fun.

Stage 5 is only 128km with a further leeway of 100km so make the most of it Wink
Everyone HAVE to be there. It's gonna be a hell of a Gumball party! There will also, no doubt, be a chance to win some good stuff Wink
I hope someone gifts me a car lol. Anyway, see you all there!
Damn it, ofc im not home during the night, i could attend, but im not gonna pass on what im gonna do :/
awye gotta get on TS3 for this one
I have done all km"s for Stage 5 cca 200km. Happy Celebration to all!. See you tomorow afternoon. Smile
[Image: tcradio140815.png]
Look forward to you both playing! I will be tuning in.
Sad I can't be there, I might tune in though. Have fun all.
Reference URL's