[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New high performance update - 0.6J
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Applying any sort of light bars or blue LED's won't happen as much as we want it to, with it being a racing simulator. But I would love them so much.
(2015-08-15 22:14)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Applying any sort of light bars or blue LED's won't happen as much as we want it to, with it being a racing simulator. But I would love them so much.
Did you miss the safety car point of the idea? Certainly not unlikely to happen, in a racing simulator. It could be that if a amber lightbar were put in, it'd be possible to make it blue with dds's. If not, then we could always just make amber the emergency light color on TC, much like Spain Tongue
No no I understood all I just never thought of the dds thing, Yellow would look strange.
(2015-08-15 22:24)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15 22:14)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Applying any sort of light bars or blue LED's won't happen as much as we want it to, with it being a racing simulator. But I would love them so much.
Did you miss the safety car point of the idea? Certainly not unlikely to happen, in a racing simulator. It could be that if a amber lightbar were put in, it'd be possible to make it blue with dds's. If not, then we could always just make amber the emergency light color on TC, much like Spain Tongue

[Image: galvehiculospolicia1.jpg]

Imagine that on lfs! Will be so good Biggrin But dont hope to come...
Hmm if they add lighting shaders, will they change the VOBs of all the cars to have proper light fittings? Like in assetto corsa, GTA and Project Cars?
(2015-08-24 09:59)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm if they add lighting shaders, will they change the VOBs of all the cars to have proper light fittings? Like in assetto corsa, GTA and Project Cars?

Yes , they will change VOBs and add some extra dds files
Police cars in LFS, what is this a cruise simulator :kappa:
(2015-08-24 10:11)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Police cars in LFS, what is this a cruise simulator :kappa:

Not police cars. Safety cars , which ones we will use as police cars.
Would be kinda cool if all the cars had an option of a lightbar on top.

In the way that the UF1 has the roof/no roof option, and I believe the same for the LX's.

Easily doable, just a case of if. Tongue
(2015-08-24 11:03)VirtualTourist Wrote: [ -> ]Would be kinda cool if all the cars had an option of a lightbar on top.

In the way that the UF1 has the roof/no roof option, and I believe the same for the LX's.

Sayed on others coments Smile

(2015-08-15 22:14)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15 22:06)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather the strobe lights be a garage option for all road cars, as just one safety car model would be boring.

Yes , should have an option , for example like UF1 option for open or close roof , but for all cars ( except f1s? ) a option called lights or how they want..
(2015-08-24 11:07)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-24 11:03)VirtualTourist Wrote: [ -> ]Would be kinda cool if all the cars had an option of a lightbar on top.

Sayed on others coments Smile

(2015-08-15 22:14)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-08-15 22:06)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather the strobe lights be a garage option for all road cars, as just one safety car model would be boring.

Yes , should have an option , for example like UF1 option for open or close roof , but for all cars ( except f1s? ) a option called lights or how they want..

Thumbup Sorry.

I am bad at just reading the last few posts.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's