[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban message (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Raatroe

● Time & Date of Incident: 12.08.15 22:57:19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I dont have it
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I was not on my pc, and then my brother went into my room and started playing at TC City Driving. When he did, he crashed a police, and didnt say anything like sorry. And I got banned, and my question is, can u unban me? I have made a new password for my pc, so my brother cant get on it and do the same again, so please unban me.. From Mats Raatroe, a.k.a Raatroe
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Please keep this in mind while your Unban Request is dealt with...

[Image: 1zqyemw.png]
So, can you tell me why your account has had bans before this incident due to bad attitude and not complying with the rules? Due to the context of your previous bans, I find it hard to believe that your brother got onto your account when you yourself have this same attitude on the server.

Hence why I find it hard to believe that you deserve to come off this ban early.

Care to elaborate?
I will give you the rest of tomorrow to reply here or else this will be denied.

Besides, you will have one day left to serve which I'm sure is not hard to do.
Clearly you know you were in the wrong so you can wait until tomorrow to come back.

Don't let me catch you again or the consequences will be more severe. And try not to come up with these excuses, they only hurt your chances of being unbanned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's