[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Failure to respect sirens (Report Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Quattro10V

Their LFS username(s): Kai-Gringo
Their in-game nickname(s): F4ultless

Main reason(s): Failure to move for sirens. Also at the beginning he was following my chase very close behind. Not only this but he drives on the wrong side of the road multiple times and although that is not against the rules, it goes on to prove his reckless manner of driving. I have asked him on multiple occasions to move for sirens 'next time' having had him behave in similar ways... Despite not wanting to report people I'm at my final straw with him and the people who drive similarly as it makes driving on servers an un-enjoyable experience.

He has always come up with excuses but this time he doesn't have one. I caught up with him having crashed on the wrong side and instructed the move command, however it went to the person closer to me (who had moved over). He could see me in the left wing mirror and fails to move right despite having space.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8qp6chi...e=youtu.be

Replay timestamps:
00:02 - User is following my chase.
00:43 MCR:MolyZz is told to stay back from my chase, he does so.
00:51 - I have a collision on the wrong side of the road. Myself and the other user apologise to eachother.
1:00 - Kai-Gringo can see me coming up and fails to move over.
1:05 - Kai is almost attempting to block me as there is a car behind him on his right.
1:07 at this point I crash as I was trying to stay clear of the other user who was right on my bumper.

Long story short, I'm sick of him and over the last few days he's acted like this many times.

Thank you.
Hi,

The user will receive a ban for the actions youve described and showed me.

Thanks for your report!
Dizzle

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's